♠︎CHAPTER 25: FATHER'S DAY♠︎

(Author: Hello everyone!! This chapter is about Father's Day🤗💜)

YOUR POV:

I was sitting on the couch in the living room. They all were staying with us. And when I say they all... My Dad, Brother, Hyunjin, Uncle Jackson, Uncle V and Uncle Jimin. They had to explain everything to Mom and the others. That they will be staying here. Anyone besides us doesn't know the secret now. Now even Mom.

Uncle V had to give a big explanation to Aunt Jennie. But Aunt Jennie being smart, she understood the situation and let him stay with us. Of course she knows what's his job. I mean not a job, Uncle V and Uncle Jimin are partners with Dad. They both go on missions with him.

I was currently sitting with Hyunjin. He was hugging my waist from my side basically squishing me. I was ruffling his fluffy blonde hair.

"Bae? You know... I slept in your room that night.. I couldn't control myself.." He spoke.

I looked at him

I looked at him. "Why?"

"Because... I missed you. I missed you a lot.. And I promise. I will be fighting with my everything I have. Just for you. And you know what you have to do? Right?"

He asked. I nodded. They told me that I can't go on this mission. Appa said that Gd wants me. And if I am there, he would probably make things difficult. So I can't go with them. But I want to go!!! I want to kill that fuck3r with my own hands!!!

I pouted. "But I wanna go too.." I whined like a 5 year old kid.

"Ayy... SooMi-ya. I told you you are not coming." He spoke.

I calmed down. He calls me by my name whenever he is serious.

"But.. I want to kill him.." I spoke again.

He sighed. "Listen baby... I will let you know once we have weakened him up. I will come to you by myself to get you to him. Okay?" He asked.

I smiled. "Okay!!" I squealed.

Then it hits me. Like a truck.

"Isn't it Father's Day today?!?!" I yelled.

He nodded. Then he realised it too.

I saw brother coming from upstairs from his room.

"SooMi-ya! Hyunjin-ah!" He stopped in front of us.

"It's... Father's Day today.." He spoke.

"Yes... I wanna give a gift to them.." I spoke.

Them? Of course! My two Fathers!!!

They both looked at me. They smiled.

"We'll help." They said and looked at each other and smiled.

"Okay then.. Let's go to the kitchen!" I squealed.

We went to the kitchen and saw Uncle Zu ho and Uncle Inseong.