♠︎CHAPTER 13: UNBELIEVABLE♠︎

AUTHOR POV:

Time skip, 2 years later

(I know I'm lazy... But I need to show SooMi as something new.)

SooMi kept on looking at the gun in her hands with her emotionless face. Oh, how much she now loves to kill these wenches. She just killed a man who was almost more taller than her. She looked at the man and tilted her head. He had a big circle on his forehead. SooMi gave him a headshot. She smirked and turned around to walk but paused.

Men surrounded her. 10 men. 10 x 1. Is it good? Yes. For SooMi... A big fat Yes.

She smirked again and a man came in front of her roaring like a angry man. His hand was raised up for a punch. SooMi bend down and kicked his knees making him fall down. Her long hair swung in the air as she fought with the men.

Punches, Kicks, Flips were the only things she was doing until a man pointed a gun on her head from back. She smirked and held his hand with her both hands and flipped him by his hands.

The man fell on the ground with his hands twisted. She shot him with his gun.

She then turned to another man who was coming to her with a baseball bat. She shot him in the knees and he fell in the ground dead.

Blood pool. The whole room was now a pool of blood.

SooMi was only one left.

She picked up the bracelet which was the ground and stuffed it in her pockets.

"Mission Accomplished." She said as she tapped her earpiece.

She went out of the room and then went to her car which was outside the house.

She drove to her mansion.

She saw her Dad walking back and forth with bad worried expression.

Once he heard footsteps, he looked at her side.

SooMi took out the bracelet from her pockets and threw it to JungSoo. JungSoo caught it with wide eyes.

"40 men?! 40 men!!! You killed them in just 40 minutes?! 40 for 40...great!" He said while looking at the bracelet.

Jungkook went to her and hugged her.

"Ah... You finally came back... Those were not normal... They were-"

"Seokwoo's men.. I know.." She spoke.

Jungkook looked at her and nodded.

Flashback

Jungkook, JungSoo and SooMi walked in the party Hall wearing their face masks as it was a masquerade.