♤CHAPTER 12: TRUTH UNTOLD♤

AUTHOR POV:

Just when they both went in. They met him. He was having party with his gang.

Yes... He, Kim Seok-woo is a Mafia. The most cruel and dangerous Mafia. But not as Dangerous as Jungkook... Jungkook is the King of the Underworld. And is the most feared Mafia.

The Father and Son went towards the man who was sitting there. They both were wearing a mask. And were wearing clothes of a spy.

They both went and stood in front of Seok-woo.

"Did you two did what I told to?" Seok-woo asked in his cold voice.

The both nodded

The both nodded.

"Yes boss." They both uttered in the voices of the spies which they just killed a moments ago.

Seok-woo nodded. He really didn't got the fact that his spies were killed by these two men. He was all drunk in his own world to even understand it.

Jungkook and JungSoo looked at each other and smirked under their masks.

They both joined the party too. But not for enjoying, to ruin the party.

Jungkook looked st one of the Seok-woo's gang members. Oh... Or shall I say his gang members? He looked at him and nodded. The guy nodded too and went to a particular place.

He went to a room which was there. It was a whole freaking paradise of drugs and weapons.

He went in and called his more gang members and now the whole room was clean as fuck. There was only a white light bulb and a blood pool of 2 men who were guarding the room.

The man got out of the room with his men and went out of the Gold mine. The men took all those weapons and drugs and gave it to the Government agents who were present there. But the agents didn't went in. Because it was not a right time for Jungkook to catch Seok-woo and get him jailed for years.

The agents thanked Jungkook's men and left from the area.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was just sitting there having a first and the last glass of wine. JungSoo too.

They clinked their glasses as they got to know that the mission is already done.

They were about to leave but something stopped them.

"Boss... When will you get your daughter back? She's 17 years old already.. And.. If.. You don't get her on right time... That Jungkook will never let you take her from him..." The man said who was having fun with his wine and was sitting next to Seok-woo.

Jungkook turned around with wide eyes and looked at the man.

"Dad... He might be drunk... Let him be.." JungSoo said realising what Jungkook was thinking.