♠︎CHAPTER 5: SUNDAY FUNDAY♠︎

Please stream "Film out" While reading...

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I woke up when the morning sunrays hit my face

I woke up when the morning sunrays hit my face. I felt a weight on my waist and my legs.

Then I looked at the sleeping angel in my embrace.

I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Baby SooMi... Wake up.. It's morning." I whispered lovingly. Her dark brown hair was all covering her face.

I gently moved her hair away from her face.

She mumbled something.

"Daddy....let me sleep some more.." She mumbled cutely in her morning voice.

I chuckled and continued to caress her hair.

"Ah... Baby, wake up... Wait.. Do you want to go to amusement park today?" I asked hoping she would wake up.

And she did.

She shot opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What? Amusement park?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied as I squished my baby's cheeks.

"What really?! Yayyyyy!!!! We're going to Amusement park!! Amusement Park!!!! Yay yay!!!" She squealed as she hopped and jumped around my whole room.

I laughed at her cuteness.

"Okay.. Okay.. Now go and get yourself freshened up. Aunt Jennie is not here today so you have to get ready by yourself okay? And.. Your some clothes are in my closet room. Take whatever you wanna wear and come down quick. Okay?" I asked as I got up from my bed and was about to straighten the bed sheets.

"Wait! Daddy! I'll do it! You go and get freshen up first!" She said as she smiled like a cute panda.

"Okay my little Panda!" I said as I kissed her cheeks and she giggled. I got to the bathroom and smiled at the thought that how I have my daughter so smart.

After 10 minutes I got out and looked for SooMi. She was nowhere to be seen.