♠︎CHAPTER 11: GETTING EVERYTHING FIXED♠︎

YOUR POV:

I am so tired after the school. I want to go home and sleep. Wait... But.... We got some project!!! Dad came to the school and taught us on how the business deals are done.

He gave a lecture of 1 hour on how do we built up our business deals. And also some career guidance.

Now, I'm thinking of being a Mafia just like Dad. I'm gonna talk with him.

I was walking to the driveway of the school and there I felt like someone is following me. I looked back but there was no one.

I shrugged it off and stood near the driveway.

I saw my brother's car and he slid down the car's window.

"Come get in." He said. I nodded and got in the car. I saw someone looking at me I turned back but there was again no one.

"What happened?" Brother asked.

"Ah.. Nothing. I just felt like someone is watching me.." I said. He looked behind me and spotted no one.

"There's no one. Sit in." He said.

I sat in the car and we drove off to Dad's company.

"Why are we going to the Company though?" I asked him.

"We have to fix something about you." He said focusing on the road.

I looked at him in confusion.

"About me?" I asked again.

"Yes. That woman is been called in the company. She went to the police and complained about Dad." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ah... Seems like she needs to get through me.." I said.

"Dad said that you have to give the perfect explanation to the police." He said again.

"Oh.. Okay." I said.

We were in front of the company building right now.

We went in and were bowed by many of the staffs

"We want to meet Dad." Brother said in his cold tone. Just like Dad...

"Sure, He is at the 14th floor right now. In the meeting room with the partners." She spoke sweetly and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and thanked her.

We went to the elevator and went to the 14th floor. We saw Dad's meeting room and we knocked on the door.

"Come in." A cold husky voice spoke which sent me shivers. Dad...

I went in with brother following me. There was that woman from yesterday. Glaring at me with fury. She was sitting on the chair in front of Dad. There were not many people just Dad, Uncle Eunwoo, Uncle Jackson, A police officer and us both.