♤CHAPTER 18: EVERYTHING SET♤

OMG!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

IT'S 1K+ ALREADY?!?! I REALLY AM HAPPY TO KNOW THAT MY THIS BOOK GOT 1K+ READS... I REALLY DIDN'T KNEW THT THIS BOOK WILL GET THIS HIGH AS BECAUSE THE THEME OF THIS BOOK IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER FFs...

I REALLY AM PROUD OF YOU MY DEAR READERS!!! I THANK YOU A LOT FOR GIVING THIS AMOUNT OF LOVE FOR MY BOOK... BUT... I ONLY GOT THE READERS... BUT I WANT YOU ALL TO COMMENT TOO. PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER. I'M HAPPY THAT I GOT THIS MUCH AMOUNT OF READERS BUT AT THE SAME TIME A BIT SAD JUST A BIT SAD THAT I'M NOT RECEIVING ANY COMMENTS. JUST PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

I LOVE YOU A LOT. AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL VOTE AND COMMENT.

And also... I would be adding the sequel to this book. As soon it's gonna end. So... Stay tuned...

And also... I would like to say that... One of my readers... That is PrettyArmy26 has started writing her books. She has already written her 2 books. She says that I'm her inspiration. And I'm really happy for that. And once again... Thank you so much for your this much love and support... I love you.

Saranghae💜 Gamsahabnida💜

BORAHAE! 💜

Update is coming up~

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

LET'S GET TO THE STORY~

YOUR POV:
After 1 week

I was scrolling down my social media since I have nothing to do. I was sitting in the cafeteria of my university.

I was scrolling through many accounts and posts when I came across this one.

@the_jeon.jk97

♥liked by kim_vTae301295 and 34,46,74,637 others

@lalalalisa_m My brightest star in the world. I love you my dear wife😘💜

Comments

@kim_vante301295: You both look so good together... I bless you both a good life❤

@J_JungSoo._0702: Wow.... Blessed my eyes😍