♠︎CHAPTER 17: SPILL THE TEA♠︎

AUTHOR POV:

The Party was over. And the guests were now going.

"It was a nice party. I really enjoyed it!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yeah... It was.." Jennie said too.

"Hmm... Thanks." Jungkook smiled.

"Okay then... We'll take our leave. Ji-eun-ah let's go." Namjoon said as he held his wife's waist and helped her to walk. She nodded and smiled. She didn't forget to take a glance at the kids.

"Where are JungSoo and SooMi?" She asked and frowned.

Jungkook slightly widened his eyes.

"Ah... Well... SooMi said she had to do something and JungSoo hyung went to help her.." Hyunjin said understanding the situation.

Jungkook looked at Hyunjin and smiled. IU looked at him and then at Jungkook. "Okay... Then. Namhyun-ah.. Let's go." She said and held Namhyun's hand who was holding Gyuri.

He looked at her and then at Gyuri. He mouthed bye and she did the same.

The Kim family went out of the Hall. Then soon everyone bidded their goodbyes and went out of the Manor House.

Jungkook looked at Hyunjin. "Thanks Hyunjin-ah... If not for you.. I might have got caught.." He said and patted his shoulder.

"Nothing to worry Da- I mean Uncle.." Hyunjin said with a shy smile.

Jungkook chuckled. "You can call me Dad. No problem in it." He said and smiled while walking away leaving Hyunjin dumbfounded.

"Wait-What?! D-dad?? Oh... YES!!! FINALLY!!! but wait... I need to look for SooMi.." Hyunjin then rushed to where she went.

He went through the black Hall way of the Manor House. It was too dark and creepy. He could hear some noises screaming and yelling for help. Those were the noises from those rats and bitches whom He himself and JungSoo prisoned here.

He smirked proudly and went into a black room which had the black door. It was different from any other rooms in the basement. It was not messy and dirty. It was cleaned and not that creepy.

It had a huge black door. A big couch. A bright white bulb or a led light up on the ceiling. That one light was giving the brightness to the whole room. It was not at all a small nor a big room. It was just a simple room.

He saw two chairs and also two figures tied on the chairs.

One was struggling to set free whereas other had his head low.

"LET ME GO!! I WANT TO GO!!" Lisa screamed.

"We will let you go. Please just stay quite." JungSoo politely and calmly said not wanting to insult his very own mother.

"HOW CAN YOU TIE ME UP IN HERE?! IT'S A REAL INSULT!!" Lisa again yelled.

JungSoo sighed for the nth time. "I can't..." He mumbled. Hyunjin was looking at everything in awe.

"H-how?" He whispered. SooMi realised that he was here waking up from her shock.

"Ah.. H-hyunjin... You should go.. We will handle this.." She said and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Hyunjin looked at her nodded. "I came to you.. I wanted to check on you.." He said.

SooMi smiled weakly at him and nodded. "Now you should go.." She again whispered. She was not able to speak. Not even a little. Who would? When their very own mother who was dead years ago is now alive in front of them? How can she be not shocked? It took a while for to understand that the human in front of her is not at all a ghost nor a illusion. It's her. Real.Mother.