♤CHAPTER 6: SUNDAY FUNDAY PT. 2♤

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I picked SooMi up and wrapped my arm around JungSoo's shoulder.

I got inside the Ghost house.

As we got there

As we got there. SooMi hid her face in my crook. I had no option but to take her with me. With whom I can leave her out? And I can't even say no to them... As JungSoo wanted to go too... I'll come out if SooMi feels too scared..

We got in the ghost house.

Ella was hopping around. Hyung was holding her hand. Jennie was with JungSoo. Nah... Not for him... She was scared... But not my JungSoo... He's just like me. FIERCE!

"Daddy? When will we go out? I'm scared..." My baby whispered in my ear.

"Ah.. Baby.. We just came... Don't worry.. I won't let anything happen to you okay?" I asked as I pecked her forehead. And rubbed her back.

She calmed down and hugged me more tight.

I chuckled and pulled her up a little.

I was not at all feeling anything. She's not even heavy. And most of all... I'm strong.

We got in a room where there were many spooky things.. And it was quite dark..

I only see a chair and a photo frame of a doll.

Ella got close to it

"No Ella! Don't go there.. It's a trap." I said.

She didn't got there but she accidentally hit that photo and the doll's eyes in the photo snapped open.

Ella shouted.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Daddy!" She got to hyung.

Hyung comforted her.

"Don't worry... It's just a trap." He said as he rubbed her back who was hugging him.

I felt SooMi shivering in my arms.

"Baby? You okay?" I asked.

"Y-yes Daddy.." She stuttered.

I was still rubbing her back to calm her down.