#030 - #031: The Woody Line

The Woody Line is known for their great rarity, being extremely hard to locate. They are found deep in wooded forests and are very hard to capture.

 They are found deep in wooded forests and are very hard to capture

#030-Woody

Name: Woody
Classification: The Scared Objectmon
Height: 100cm
Weight: 12kg
Gender ratio: Male -70% Female-30%
Type: Grass
Ability: Escape - Can run away from any battle.
Information:
Woodys are exculsively found very deep in large forests, where they can't be easily found. They are extremely skittish, being highly alert and screaming at a volume of 100 decibels when in danger, causing other Woodys nearby to get away from the source. They are very good at camoflauge, so getting a picture of one in the wild is worth a fortune.

#031-Woodsalot

Name: Woodsalot
Classification: The Brave Objectmon
Height: 165cm
Weight: 34kg
Gender ratio: Male -70% Female-30%
Type: Grass/Bug
Ability:Last Stand-When health reaches 50% or below, attack and Sp.Atk increases.
Information:
Woodsalot are well known for their almost reckless courage and determination.The drastic change of personality is due to a certain species of insect(known as Parautile) landing and attaching themselves to the side of a Woody's head. They have a mutualistic relationship: Parautile fills the Woodsalots' brain with a rush of adrenaline and in turn, Woodsalots keep them safe. They use sticks from trees as powerful weapons and proudly have scars from other battles on them.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
So BFB 30 is going to be long and everyone gets to do something yay.
Also, I've released a new book called 'nullchat', which is interactive and the readers get to influence what happens every chapter, so it would be cool for you to check it out :)