#108: Yoylian Match, Yoylian Matchetta and Jammette (G-#052-#053 + Y-#042)

Due to some members of this line moving to the Yoyle Region, which has a very different climate to the Goiky Region, thousands of years ago, they have evolved differently to the point that they are considered differing counterparts to the Match line, but not completely different species. Several members of the this line travelled to the Yoyle Region due to terriorial disputes. In order to survive the colder climate, this line evolved to retain heat through the use of a natural fire-repellant gel.

  In order to survive the colder climate, this line evolved to retain heat through the use of a natural fire-repellant gel

#052- Yoylian Match

#052- Yoylian Match

Name: Yoylian Match
Classification: The Jellystick Objectmon
Height: 90cm
Weight: 22kg
Gender ratio: Male -20% Female-80%
Type: Fire/Fairy
Ability: Repellant Coat - This Objectmon cannot be poisoned or paralysed.
Information:
Yoylian Matches have preyed on Jello and Gelatin ever since their ancient migration to the Yoyle Region. Due to certain mutations, they have evolved to imitate the appearance of a Gelatin to lure more of the same Objectmon. They are even able to pass off as a tree when disguising in forest areas.

#053- Yoylian Matchetta

Name: Yoylian Matchetta
Classification: The Gel Hunter Objectmon
Height: 1.4m
Weight: 35kg
Gender ratio: Male -20% Female-80%
Type: Fire/Fairy
Ability: Repellant Coat - This Objectmon cannot be poisoned or paralysed.
Information:
A vigorous hunter, this Objectmon is able to control the positioning of its gel in order to create pillars of fire that can reach a long distance. They tend to stay in packs of three or four, strategically surrounding and taking down their prey.

#108(Y-#042)- Jammette

Name: Jammette
Classification: The Flamethrower Objectmon
Height: 2.2m
Weight: 110kg
Gender ratio: Male -20% Female-80%
Type: Fire/Fairy
Ability: Repellant Coat - This Objectmon cannot be poisoned or paralysed.
Information:
This Objectmon is the epitome of grace, found wandering in the deep forests of the Yoyle Region. But beware, approaching this Objectmon is incredibly dangerous. Jammette takes great enjoyment in burning targets with its magical green flames. All traces of a burnt victim will cease to exist. This Yoylian Matchetta evolves into Jammette when certain condtions are met in the Fantastica Forest or when given a Fantastica Stone.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
The Dossier's very first regional form! I will be introducing the concept of items in this Dossier. Once this region is completed, Objectmon that evolve through special conditions or with items will be edited to include these in their entries; items will be put in bold. Also, an index of special items will be made at the end of each region, along with any extra notes.