#016- #019: The Bloomer Line

The Bloomer line is a species of anthropromothic plant that counts as an Objectmon. This distinct species usually celebrate their outward appearance. These Objectmon will gladly show off their beauty to others and themselves.

 These Objectmon will gladly show off their beauty to others and themselves

#016- Bloomer

#016- Bloomer

Name: Bloomer
Classification: The Bud Objectmon
Height: 50cm
Weight: 6kg
Gender ratio: Male -30% Female-70%
Type: Grass
Ability: Flourish: Attack increases in sunlight
Hidden Ability:N/A

Base Stats:
|HP| 30
|Attack| 45
|Defense| 50
|Sp. Attack| 60
|Sp.Defence|55
|Speed| 40
|Total| 280

Information:

The first stage of the Bloomer line, Bloomer is easily swayed by the world around it, making it quite easy to raise. Due to the absence of it's arms and very short legs, Bloomers are quite harmless compared to other first stage Objectmon. They are usually kept domestically.

#017 - Flower

Name: Flower
Classification: The Flowering Objectmon
Height: 125cm
Weight: 24kg
Gender ratio: Male -30% Female-70%
Type: Grass
Ability: Flourish: Attack increases in sunlight
Hidden Ability:N/A

Base Stats:
|HP| 65
|Attack| 65
|Defense| 60
|Sp. Attack| 70
|Sp.Defence|90
|Speed| 80
|Total| 430

Information:
Flowers are usually seen as vain. They throughly enjoy tending to their petals and constantly clean them. Their tribes (usually consisting of 20 to 30 Flowers, including others from the same evolutionary line) have a system to where the females often evolve into Grooveblooms and a few males into warrior Swifloom.

#018- Groovebloom

Name: Groovebloom
Classification: The Dancing Objectmon
Height: 135cm
Weight: 28kg
Gender ratio: Male -30% Female-70%
Type: Grass
Ability: Flourish: Attack increases in sunlight
Hidden Ability: Tribal Dance: Attacks with no secondary effect have 10% chance to cause confusion.

Base Stats:
|HP| 70
|Attack| 70
|Defense| 65
|Sp. Attack| 100
|Sp.Defence|100
|Speed| 90
|Total| 495

Information:

Primarily female in the wild, they are known as the 'Dancers of the Forest'. Wild Groovebloom follow a strict routine throughout their lives, looking after young Bloomers and maintaining their shrines. They all seem to worship an unnamed entity, which is very difficult to research, as Groovebloom and Swiftfloom guard it with their lives. During a full moon, it is a rare sight to see them doing their mystical chanting and dancing. It is currently unknown why they do this.

#019-Swiftfloom

Name: Swiftfloom
Classification: The Combat Objectmon
Height: 140cm
Weight: 30kg
Gender ratio: Male -30% Female-70%
Type: Grass/Fighting
Ability: Flourish: Attack increases in sunlight
Hidden Ability: Tribal Punch: Physical attacks have a 20% power boost.

Base Stats:
|HP| 90
|Attack| 100
|Defense| 80
|Sp. Attack| 70
|Sp.Defence|70
|Speed| 85
|Total| 495

Information:

Primarily male in the wild, they are known as the 'Warriors of the Forest'. There are around 5 of them in every tribe, and guard young Bloomers and Flowers, shrines and their territory. When they come across a foe, they are very eager to fight, often using powerful punches to subdue them. If a Swiftfloom battles another Swiftfloom from another tribe, they fight, and the loser has to rip of a bit of one of their petal to give to the victor. The victor then wears the opponent's petal on their tail. The longer and more colourful a Swiftfloom's tail is, the tougher they are.

—————————————
EDIT- 10/12/20
Made an error of the Dossier numbers, oops!