The Yoyle Region

To the north of the Goiky Region lies the Yoyle Region, a colder, grasser biome known for its strange plantlife and interesting landmarks. An perplexing feature it has is the purple grass that grows from Yoyle soil, the only soil that can produce Yoyleberries, the signature food of this land.

 An perplexing feature it has is the purple grass that grows from Yoyle soil, the only soil that can produce Yoyleberries, the signature food of this land

Colbalt Citadel - A city on the chilly mountains, its state of the art technology is fascinating to outsiders. This is where the high government of the Yoyle Region resides.

Viridescent Valley- An area on the lowlands that can strangely only grow green grass. Only a few towns reside there as most of the population has moved to the neighbouring citadel or Yoyle City.

Yoyle City - The capital of the Yoyle Region, there are over 100,000 buildings with a large river connected by eight bridges. It is considered the best place for employment due to the large amount of factories there are.

Yoyle Mountain - The largest mountain in the Yoyle Region, it contains a variety  of communities and Objectmon. Many hikers go there to attempt to reach the summit.

Yoyle Tower- The Yoyle Tower sits on the summit of Yoyle Mountain and is known as the tallest structure in the world, its top reaching outer space. It is virtually impossible to climb due to the sheer abundance of obstacles and lack of oxygen, so the only way to reach the top is using a spacecraft.

Yoyle Yard - An area in the region where there is a huge abundance of Yoyle berries growing. Usually, Yoyle berries cannot be consumed by humans straight from the bush as it can turn skin cells into an alloy known as Yoyle metal, so humans have to alter the berries so they can become suitable for consumption. However, many Objectmon can consume them without suffering the side effects.

Purple Sand Beach - Of the many high cliffs on the west coast of the Yoyle Region, there is only one beach area. This area is known for its foggy weather and purple sand.

Fantastica - A deep forest with several communities and villages. Mushrooms are a staple food due to the sheer amount of bioluminescent fungi that grow there.

Tri Lake - Three small lakes that all meet at one point. It is said that it was the meeting place of three deities in ancient times.

St Isla - A sunny island that is slowly being eaten by the population of Isla that dwell in the middle of the island. Although the underwater volcano provides chunks of earth for them to consume, it is estimated that the island will be completely decimated in a few decades.

Sky Isle - A desolate, cloudy island with a single arch as a monument. Its purpose is unknown.

S.I. Tech -Almost nothing is known about these islands except that they are owned by the richest person in the Goiky and Yoyle Region, a relative of the inventor of capture cards. There are frequent storms and hurricanes around it, making it impossible to reach.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next part will finally introduce the Objectmon of the Yoyle Region!