#099 - #101: The Studdle Line (Y-#033-#035)

The Studdle Line consists of Objectmon that like to travel in immense packs. They are found found in muddy and swampy areas.

 They are found found in muddy and swampy areas

#099(#033)-Studdle

#099(#033)-Studdle

Name: Studdle
Classification: The Stud Objectmon
Height: 30cm
Weight: 5kg
Gender ratio: Male -70%% Female-30%
Type: Ground
Ability: Pack Attack - Attack and Special Attack is increased depending on the amount of Objectmon that share its typing in the party.
Information:
Studdles are found in muddy marshes, constantly moving with packs of up to 100, if not more. When they sleep, they sit on top of and beside each other, forming a wall-like structure that prevents the risk of predators attacking and injuring members of the pack.

#100(#034)-Lego (Lego Brick)

Name: Lego (also known as Lego Brick)
Classification: The Brick Objectmon
Height: 1m
Weight: 20kg
Gender ratio: Male -70%% Female-30%
Type: Ground
Ability: Pack Attack - Attack and Special Attack is increased depending on the amount of Objectmon that share its typing in the party.
Information:
When threatened by a predator, Lego Bricks summon their group to surround the enemy and trap them in a prison comprised of themselves. They keep their legs rooted in the ground to prevent any chances of escape and wait until the predator dies of dehydration. Lego are closely related to Blocky.

#101(#035)-Brickli

Name: Brickli
Classification: The Mud-Diver Objectmon
Height: 1.5m
Weight: 30kg
Gender ratio: Male -70%% Female-30%
Type: Ground/Water
Ability: Pack Attack - Attack and Special Attack is increased depending on the amount of Objectmon that share its typing in the party.
Information:
They prefer to stay close to their group, avoiding conflict with other Objectmon unless absolutely necessary. When attacking, they use their three spikes to ram into their opponents. Fleeing battles is easy for them, as they can conjure up a storm of mud with their feet and dive into the ground. A Brickli resting ground can be identified by several portruding spikes in the ground, as they like to bury themselves to keep cool while sleeping.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
And this marks the final chapter of Objectmon...

...of 2022! Many more chapters will be released in 2023 (with the Yoyle Region likely being finished!). I'm so glad I could mark the end of the year with the 100th Objectmon! The Studdle line wasn't actually in the original draft of the Dossier, and neither are the next two lines of Objectmon!
Between updates, I will be doing edits on earlier chapters. I plan for the majority to have a spelling check (because I didn't really spell check the previous chapters properly) and all Objectmon up to the Coyun Line will be getting an art update (their designs won't really change, but I want them to fit my more recent style).
Have an amazing New Year everyone!