#014-#015: The Blocky Line

The Blocky line are a cube-shaped species of Objectmon who are known to be mischievous. They love to pull pranks that range from midly funny to extremely dangerous.

 They love to pull pranks that range from midly funny to extremely dangerous

#014 - Blocky

Name: Blocky
Classification: The Pranking Objectmon
Height: 100cm/3.3ft
Weight: 30kg/66lb
Gender ratio: Male - 51% Female- 49%
Type: Normal
Ability: Thief - 30% chance to take the item off of the opposing Objectmon if the user makes contact.
Hidden Ability: Practice - STAB moves have more accuracy.

Base Stats:
|HP| 59
|Attack| 66
|Defense| 57
|Sp. Attack| 44
|Sp.Defence|38
|Speed| 56
|Total| 320

Information:

A trickster by nature, Blocky's love to play pranks on other Objectmon. They do this for amusement, whether it is by stealing possessions and replacing them, or leading other Objectmon into forests and abandoning them there. Some on the pranks get out of hand, and can lead to serious injury or even death, as the species usually has almost no regard for others wellbeing.

#014 - Blockster

Name: Blockster
Classification: The Cubic Objectmon
Height: 150cm
Weight: 60kg/132lb
Gender ratio: Male - 51% Female- 49%
Type: Normal/Dark
Ability: Thief - 30% chance to take the item off of the opposing Objectmon if the user makes contact.
Hidden Ability: Practice - STAB moves have more accuracy.

Base Stats:
|HP| 88
|Attack| 99
|Defense| 88
|Sp. Attack| 52
|Sp.Defence|62
|Speed| 66
|Total| 455

Information:
They live in groups and live on a sort of hierarchy society. Blocksters with the sturdiest horns, the most powerful legs and jaws, the straightest edges and the most devious pranks played get to be the leader of the group. The second best gets to be the secondary leader, who accompanies and assists the leader. The majority of the males, who are rather average, are treated normally, and only the weakest are treated badly. They seem to contest this in competitions, which can often get violent and bloody due to everyone's determination to be at the top.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
What did you guys think of BFB 24? I liked it, it is one of my favourites!
Be sure to read, 'Objectmon Adventure Awaits' as well!
-Birchboom
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————