#058-#059: The Needle Line

The Needle Line is well known for being, in general, docile and approachable. However, when they hear a certain word, they become extremely hostile.

 However, when they hear a certain word, they become extremely hostile

#058-Needle

Name: Needle
Classification: The Sensitive Objectmon
Height: 90cm
Weight: 10kg
Gender ratio: Male -49% Female-51%
Type: Steel
Ability: Metallic Echo - Using the same moves increases crit chance.
Information:
Needles are generally very quiet and docile, often living in small packs in the wild. They are capable of sending messages to other members of their species by vibrating and sending soundwaves. However, they react very poorly to the word, 'needy', which is speculated to sound like an offensive term in their language. This makes them a terrible domestic Objectmon, but a great battler once tamed properly.

#059- Cutsle

Name: Cutsle
Classification: The Volatile Objectmon
Height: 1.2m
Weight: 15kg
Gender ratio: Male -49% Female-51%
Type: Steel/Bug
Ability: Metallic Echo - Using the same moves increases crit chance.
Information:
They are capable of hearing separate sounds for miles away by using their hypersensitive antennas (located on the head and tail). Every point of their body is incredibly sharp, being able to cut rock and steel with little effort. These limbs are often used mercilessly on enemies and unfortunate souls who utter the word 'needy'. This habit makes it illegal to own a Cutsle without proper supervised training in certain areas.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
I hope you guys had a great Valentines Day! We are getting close to the end of the Dossier!