#093: Yoyleberry (Y-#027)

This Objectmon is the result of a mutation in grown Yoyleberries. It is the national Objectmon of the Yoyle Region.

 It is the national Objectmon of the Yoyle Region

#093(#027)-Yoyleberry

Name: Yoyleberry (Normal Form)
Classification: The Berry Objectmon
Height: 1m
Weight: 15kg
Gender ratio: Male -50% Female-50%
Type: Grass
Ability: Burst - When this Objectmons HP reaches 50%, it unleashes a wave of poison, badly poisoning the target and lowering their own and its own speed.
Information:
'Where there is Yoyle soil, there are Yoyleberries.' This is the advice given to trainers searching for this Objectmon, as they are the result of several mutated yoyleberries combining to form them, and are therefore found near yoyleberry bushes. They take a more docile approach to life, usually roaming around in solidarity and eating the leaves off of the yoyleberry bushes.

Name: Yoyleberry (Burst Form)
Classification: The Berry Objectmon
Height: 1m
Weight: 14kg
Gender ratio: Male -50% Female-50%
Type: Grass / Poison
Ability: Burst - When this Objectmons HP reaches 50%, it unleashes a wave of poison, badly poisoning the target and lowering their own and its own speed.
Information:
Due to being a bigger version of the inanimate yoyleberry, Yoyleberries are highly coveted among predators. Fortunately for the Yoyleberries, they have a way of defending themselves. By tensing their bodies, they can release large amounts of poison that cover their flesh. This substance has a foul, metallic taste that deters predators, and for the truly desperate one that keep pursuing the Yoyleberry, the poison will begin to take effect as it spends more stamina, eventually turning its flesh into Yoyle metal.

————————————————-————————————————-————————————————-——————————
Sorry for the late update, life has been busy!
Happy October!