Loved Ones

Halime Sultan rode her horse, Sultan, to where the letter said she would meet her companions. Even though her brain was filled with the longing for her newborn child, she couldn't help but be curious of who these people were. She got where their little campsite was, and she was astonished. Although their backs were turned, one young man seemed to be wearing familiar clothes.

She tied her horse and replied to their asking, "Sen kimsin?"

"Halime Sultan!"

They all got up from where they were sitting and the young man rushed to her.

"Abla!!"

"Yigit?!?!?!"

It was him. Her brother. The person she loved to the moon and back. The person she suffered most with his loss. He was much older now, as about 4 years had past, and he had grown into a fine young man. She held onto him tight, not wanting to let him go. When she was done, she turned and laughed joyfully.

They were all her friends. Her family. All three of them. She mourned for their loss, yet here they were. In front of her.

She grabbed Aykiz into a hug and cried happy tears. Her best friend. Turgut Alp's companion. "Ahh, Aykiz. You left Turgut all alone." Aykiz laughed and asked about Turgut. She had heard about his other wife, and how she was also martyred. Halime told her about the shine that left his face the day Aykiz 'died'. And how even though he had affection for Aslihan, that brughtness never fully returned.

Then she turned, and put her hand to her chest. Banu Cicek would be super happy. Dogan was alive and well. He greeted her with a smile and she gave it back.

"How did you all manage to make your deaths seem so real?"

"Like you did, Halime Sultan."

"They buyed it?!?!"

"Evet, they are mourning."

Halime was super sad to have left her loved ones. Her lover, Ertugrul, thought she was dead. That broke her heart. Her son, Gunduz, would always remember his mother in vain. Savci would have no memory of her whatsoever. And Osman, Osman would grow up without her. Yet, even though she had to leave her loved ones, she was reunited with others.

Yup! I made Aykiz, Dogan, and Yigit come back. Maybe more saviors that died in 4 and 5 will also return 😏. Well, I had to ease the burden on Turgut. Each and every one of those 3 people who returned were people he loved. Yet, he will suffer from the deaths of Deli Demir, Aslihan, and Oghuz. Or maybe not. Wait and see....