A Familiar Face

Almost a month later, Mergen had brought tons of documents and papers relating to the mongol khanate and army. Sorting through the information, Aykiz and Halime chose the most important documents to be put into a chest. Yigit, who grew up to really enjoy carving, carved a special key for the chest. After searching around, Dogan got a special liquid that would destroy the documents if the chest was opened without the key.

The next day Albasti and some of his men saw the smoke rising from the campfire in their cave. Dogan knew of Albasti's power and strength, so they decided to retreat rather than fight to death. Mergen was given the chest to hide, while the rest of the crew distracted Albasti. They didn't want any mongol to risk finding out about the chest. They fled into a new cave, leaving all the extra documents behind. The Mongolians were going to obviously know that there was some kind of orginization out for them, but at least they wouldn't know who. After all, the crew's members were all dead.

Halime Sultan ran into the cave and ushered Yigit with her. However, they didn't know that people were inside. Taking out her sword, Halime spun and slashed and clashed. Soon, a pile of dead bodies covered the ground. Aykiz peeked at their faces but there was no sign of recognition or importance. That was when they noticed the tortured wounded body beside them. It looked like not too much damage had been done. Yigit saw a sword being heated and a head slasher beside the man, but they hadn't been used.

The man groaned.

"Tell me, adam, kimse sen?"

Slowly the man started to speak. He spoke with trouble, but he managed.

"Gondogdu Bey oğul Sulieman!"

Halime gasped. Aykiz gasped. He was Selcan's son. The son that was to be born right after Gunduz.

They treated his wounds and helped him recover. They left the cave with everything except for a burnt dead body, posing as Sulieman. Halime explained everything, and Sulieman joined the crew. He became very close with Yigit. The work continued, and soon, they were to go back to the tribe.

Should I make some more suspense and have you wait longer until ErHal's reunification. Or should I do it next chapter? Also, sorry if the time of the events is a little mixed around. It's a fanfic and it's kind of hard to remember which scenes come first. Lygsm ❤️