Reunion

*Heads Up* I know Ertugrul's proposal came before Sulieman's death in the show, but for the sake of this fanfiction, pretend it came after.

It had been two weeks since Sulieman joined the organization. All information about the mongols was written down and hidden in various places. The Khanate was too strong and powerful to be destroyed right now, and Halime Sultan had hope that a very brave man would destroy it in the future. She would give the documents to her husband in time. Now that the work was done, it was time to go back to their tribe.

"Omg, I am just so happy. I can't even be mad at Turgut for marrying. I am just super happy to see him." Aykiz and Halime were getting dressed in their cave room and both of their hearts were beating with excitement. They couldn't wait to reunite with their lovers. Every time they thought of how they were going back tonight, they smiled wide and their hearts warmed. Someone else was also happy about reuniting with their love. Dogan hadn't seen Banu Cicek in so long. He realized his son must have grown so much by now. Yigit was really happy to go and see his Ertugrul Abi. Ertugrul Bey had become like a father to him, before "Yigit's death". Sulieman had heard Gondogdu Bey was all right and he was coming in a couple of weeks. He couldn't wait to see his parents. Mergen was just happy his friends were happy.

The time finally came to their departure and they left the cave. They hadn't left the forests or rocks in months. Yigit kissed the wall of the cave and everyone laughed. Everyone was super happy to be going back.

———————————————

Ertugrul Bey was really nervous. He was about to say something he really didn't want to. But he had to. He knew he was going to regret saying it, but if he didn't he might end up with Sirma. And Ilbilge Hatun was way better than Sirma! Right? Ertugrul breathed and his wife's picture came into mind. His Halime. I am sorry Halime, he thought. He wiped his sweaty palms onto his armour. He cleared his throat and began.

"With the will of Allah and-"

He was cut short by the beating drums. The drums were beating loudly, which meant someone important was here. He heard shouts of surprise and exclamation. Everyone got up and walked out of the marquee.

The Alps were curious of what was going on. Bamsi and Turgut grabbed their hats and ran to see.

Ertugrul stepped out his marquee and saw a Hatun riding up in front of another Hatun and some men. They were too far away to make out any features. Ertugrul walked closer as the riders also rode up. His eyes widened and he thought he must be dreaming. It couldn't be-

————————————

Gunduz and his brothers saw the people riding up. Savci thought the leader looked familiar but couldn't remember who she was. "Who are they, Abi?" Osman asked Gunduz as he saw Gunduz gasp.

"Hayir, hayir, I must be dreaming."

Savci and Osman were very confused but followed their brother as he ran to his father and grandmother. Ertugrul Bey had his fist to his face and was shaking his head. Osman had never seen him so emotional before. Hayme Ana clutched her dress and tears streamed down her face.

"Nene, please tell me. Nene, is that my Ana?!?!?" Gunduz grabbed his grandmother and she nodded. She yelled out a happy laugh that was muffled by sniffles. Tears streamed down his face.

——————————

"Aaah! Turgut!! Turgut, bak! Isn't that our Halime baçı?"

"Yeah, it is!"

Turgut and Bamsi hugged each other excitedly. Then Turgut squinted and recognized the man beside Halime Sultan.

"NO WAY!! Bamsi that's Yigit!!! And..and-"

Bamsi finished his sentence, "DOGAN KARDEŞ!!!" Turgut and Bamsi hugged each other so hard. Then Bamsi saw the Hatun in the back. "Baçım!?!?!"

Turgut spun around and saw Aykiz. He screamed out and ran to the front. Bamsi looked and questioned why Mergen was with them. Then, he saw Sulieman. "What is up today? Is everyone resurrecting? Is it the day of judgment?!?!?"

Selcan ran up to Bamsi and asked if what she was seeing was real. Bamsi Alp gave her a pat and watched her run to the front. He shrugged and ran to find Banu Cicek and Dohan.

—————————————

Halime jumped off of her horse and ran into Ertugrul's arms. He hugged her tight and breathed into her. His wife was back. He pulled out of the hug and looked into her face. He smiled and she smiled back. He placed a big kiss on her forehead.

Then she saw Gunduz, Savci, and Osman. Gunduz ran into his mother's arms and they reunited. Osman and Savci stood there awkwardly. She looked at each one of them and then they felt a huge connection. She pulled her sons into a hug. Ertugrul came and also wrapped his arms around them.

Aykiz ran to Turgut and he cried. "Aykiz! Aykiz, you were burnt. You were dead?!?" She laughed and looked into his eyes. He looked back and stroked the back of his hand across her cheek.

Sulieman ran to his mother. Selcan Hatun smelled the scent of her son and burrowed herself into her shoulder. He was safe. They were together.

Yigit hugged Ertugrul Bey and then introduced himself to each of his nephews. They laughed and joked around as if they never separated.

Banu Cicek came out of her tent and followed Bamsi. He led her to Dogan and he ran to her. She hugged him so tight, then, showed him his son. He hugged his son and ruffled his hair.

Bamsi felt very awkward. Everyone was hugging except for him. He saw Mergen also standing there and just wrapped him into a big bear hug. "Kardeşim!!!!" Mergen smiled uncomfortably.

Everyone was reunited. Everyone was together. Everyone was with their loved ones.