Oğullar ve Anne

Yeah, Savci may not have a very good memory of his mother, but at least they were together long enough to share memories. Gunduz was Halime's boy for so long, and Osman was with Halime for a day, before she supposedly died.

Osman didn't really know how to feel about his mother. He DID love her, and felt as if they had clicked from the start. But he spent his whole life without a mother, and one fussing over him so suddenly was a little of a big change.

As Osman learned at one of the Hodja's speeches, you often click with someone you were grouped with in the spirit world. So, Osman must have been grouped with his mother when their souls were not yet released into this world. However, the group they were in could've had a billion more souls, so what made Osman and his mother so close. He was yet to find an agreeable interest with her.

Gunduz, however, seemed to be getting along great with her. Their common interest was Irene, whom Gunduz loved and Halime thought of very suitable for her son. It had been about 2 to 3 days since Irene escaped Lais and came to live in the Kayi Oba, and Halime, Cagri, and Gunduz seemed to be making plans. It was very strange, but, Cagri was starting to become besties with Halime Sultan. Hopefully Aykiz wouldn't be too jealous.

The next morning, Irene came out of her tent to be greeted with Halime, Aykiz, Hafsa, and some helper Hatuns. Halime Hatun said that she treated Irene more than a guest, more like a daughter. She wanted Irene to stay in the tribe, and Irene happily agreed. So then, the Hatuns got to work. They re-did Irene's tent beautifully. They gave it a big bed with a canopy, a mirror, two side dressers, and a weapon stand. Cheats upon chests full of different clothing and carpets were put into the drawers, and a series of spices were arranged on the table.

Halime Sultan picked out an outfit for Irene and Irene came out of the tent looking beautiful in it. Definitely Gunduz Bey style.

Hehe. Don't worry, Ayse will be incorporated into this. In fact...the dress Irene put on ⬇️

the dress Irene put on ⬇️