Dogan and Dohan

Dogan felt weird about being a dad. Bamsi acted like a stubborn big brother to Aybars. He acted as if he was an AUNT to Aslihan. Ertugrul Bey acted like a strict father, always giving advice and stuff. Turgut just acted like a weirdo, always cuddling and coo-ing at Aykiz's stomach.

Dogan didn't want to be like a strict father. That was too boring. However, he didn't want to be like Bamsi and be mean to Dohan because Dohan grew up without him. He really tried his best. Each day he tried a different kind of dad-style. Today was going to be the cool dad.

"Hey buddy," Dogan walked towards Dohan and his friends, "Can I," he said, pointing to himself, "join you guys in training?" Dothan's friend, a boy named Boran, looked up at Dogan Alp. Boran was younger than Dohan, about Osman's age, but he was very talkative.

"Let's see, Dogan Alp'm, if you can beat me in the bow and arrows!" Dogan chuckled. Because he was being the cool dad, he had to actually try and this poor kid would have to lose.

"Okay, Boran ogulum!" They walked to the training field, where the targets stood. Dogan grabbed a bow and 3 arrows. Boran did the same. "You know what, since you are bound to lose, I will let you go first."

Dohan rolled his eyes at his father. "No one says bound."

Dogan but his lip. Boran readied his bow. He shot, and the arrow landed right in the center of the red circle. Dogan gulped. That had to be a lucky shot. But the next two times Boran's arrows landed perfectly in the center of the target. Dogan readied his arrow and shot. It didn't even land on the target! All the children watching them giggled. Dohan rolled his eyes and looked around, embarrassed. The second shot hit the outer edge, which was worth zero points.

Bismillah. Dogan readied his last bow and shot. It landed in the yellow ring. 5 points. Dogan sighed as all the children carried Boran Alp on their shoulders, Dohan included. This cool Baba was not his style.