Turgut ve Aykiz

Turgut was one of the luckiest people alive. He had his best little brother, Yigit, back with him. He had his best friend, Dogan, also back. And the most beautiful, lovely person ever, Aykiz, was back in his tent.

He had apologetically told Aykiz countless of times that he married Aslihan because his Bey commanded him to. Then, he also said, he came to have an affection to her. However, she was little in comparison to Aykiz. Aykiz had told Turgut that it was okay, and she would've wanted him to grow a family if she was gone, and he deserved the brave Aslihan Hatun. But a little part of her always thought that if Aslihan was still alive, how would Turgut show love and fairness?

——————————

Turgut enjoyed his practice. He swung his Axe at Bamsi's face, and almost beat him. It was always no fair, because Turgut and Bamsi would always come to a tie. Back in the days, Dogan was easily beaten. However, he gained strength over the years.

He walked back into his çadır with his axe over his shoulder. He nodded and smiled to Aykiz, then put his weapon on the rack. "Gel, Turgut. Come sit, I want to tell you something!!" She looked very happy. Turgut sat next to her and put his hand on top of hers. He motioned his head, asking what it was.

"Aybars, Aslihan. They will get a cousin, Turgut'm!"

"What do you mean?" said Turgut, clueless as usual.

"I AM PREGNANT!!"

Turgut jumped up and hollered the loudest whoop ever heard to man. Everyone from the oba turned their heads toward the tent, wondering what was happening. Turgut grabbed his axe and ran out of the tent, Aykiz on his tail. He swung his axe in the air and threw it to the ground. "ALLAH ALLAH!! I am going to be a Baba!!!"

He hugged Aykiz tight and she giggled. Oghuz, Melikshah, Bamsi, Dogan, Gunkut, and Dumrul crowded around him. They all gave each other a huge hug.

Turgut felt like the happiest man in the world.