Gunduz Proposes

"Ya!" Gunduz rode his horse along the river, catching up with Irene on the other side. As he started to slowly get ahead of her, he slowed down a bit without making it obvious, so she could win. It seemed like the gentleman thing to do. They both got to the end of the river where the land connected again, in a beautiful valley. Irene got there a few seconds before him. They jumped off their horses and greeted each other.

"Irene..." Gunduz said, staring into her eyes. "Gunduz." She said, looking down and blushing. He gently took his finger and put it on her chin, lifting it up. "Ah, güzel Irene, how I have loved you since our childhood. Since we met while our fathers talked politics."

"Yeah, I already knew that Gunduz. You told me it the first time we met after I turned 19."

"I know Irene, but what am I going to say to propose to you!? There is nothing better than that sentence or paragraph or whatever it is! That's what my Cagri brother said!!"

"Propose?" Irene whispered, her eyes glistening excitedly. "Oopsies, I gave it away. But yes, propose. So, Princess Irene, will you marry this poor little shepherd boy?"

"YES, yes, yes I will marry this handsome Bey son!!"

Gunduz was super excited. While Irene had her hand on her mouth and was jumping up and down excitedly, Gunduz took out his sword and spun around. "ALLAH ALLAH, ALLAH ALLAH, I AM GOING TO BE A BABA!!"

"Wrong one." Irene said. "Oh right," Gunduz corrected himself, "ALLAH ALLAH, ALLAH ALLAH, I AM GOING TO BE A HUSBAND!"

Gunduz was so excited. He was getting married!