Ah- Ahh- Aslihan! 🤧

Aslihan missed Turgut. A LOT. It had been more than 10 years away. But...at least she got her brothers back. Aliyar, her güzel brother, and then, Ural. While she was relieved to have him back, she hated him. It took 2 years for Aliyar to convince Aslihan that Ural had changed. But, she believed it now. He was a good man.

11 years ago, Ural had gone to Nicea for a while to visit his wife's family. However, over there he came across a great secret. They had another brother. Ural's twin brother. They slowly bonded over time, and, like Ural, he was filled with the desire of power and money. He decided to help Ural kill Ertugrul Bey. He was the one that got beheaded, and that's when Ural realized he didn't have the power to defeat Ertugrul.

Aliyar just slipped away when they were burying his body, and then went back to Konya to study. It was much easier than dealing with the bad guys. But then Konya got overrun by the Mongols. He didn't know what to do, and just began traveling around. That's when he found Ural and they stayed together ever since.

But Aslihan's story was different. She went to the palace to attempt the murder of Sadettin Kopek, who had messed with her life too much. When she was about to kill that köpek, he suddenly turned on her and left her in an extremely vulnerable condition. Surprisingly, he then sent for immediate help, and she was cured. But wallah, she would have rather died. The worst part came after the horrific pain. He killed the woman who treated her and sent her to the Kayi Tribe, with so many bruises, she was unrecognizable. Aslihan was kept under Sadettin's imprisonment and served him for years...oh the horrors. But then, her savior came.

Aliyar needed to stay in hiding while continuing to study because he didn't want anyone to recognize him or his older brother. It was becoming harder and harder to find books, until one night, he actually decided to steal some from the palace. After getting the books, Ural got fed with anger and turned to Sadettin Kopek's room, remembering all the terrible things that happened to their family because of him. Aliyar and Ural decided to kill him. They silently knocked out the guards and crept into the room....

The room was free of Sadettin Kopek, but they found a greater treasure instead. Their sister. The siblings all embraced each other (although Aslihan was wary of Ural) and they decided they would leave Sadettin's death to Ertugrul Bey. They left the palace with the books, and lives a happy (but not so happy) life in hiding.