Chapter 13

Louis

My mind go hazy, and my breathing hitch. Cold shiver run through my spine and I can feel the fear slowly engulf me.

I heard shouts, cry, yell, bone snapping and loud angry growls. But all of it is like a dream as my body stops functioning. As I just remain unmoving...

My mind become a broken record while it replayed over and over again the moment that Masha fall in my arms, as his blood soak my clothes and jeans while his heart grew weak..

My heart breaks and it seems everything turn black, engulfing my whole world into dark abyss..

'I love you..'

I can still hear it, but my eyes can not focus anymore when Masha finally close his eyes.

"..Ma..sha..." I stutter, with unbelieving eyes.

"No.." I sob, as a lone tear fall from my eyes, and another and another again... My breathing come into pants, as I shook him gently in my arms with trembling hands.

"No! No! No, please baby wake up!" I screamed, with panicked filled voice.

Suddenly, I stop when I felt a pain shoot in my left cheek. Looking up, from my blurry eyes I saw Josh looks at me with a stern face, and worried eyes.

My mother, Darrel and Kia are huddled with Jess who is completely healed now. As they all looked at me with symphathy.

"Louis! What the heck?! Masha needs immediate medical attention. Chris already cleared the table there, come on!" Josh exclaim impatiently, while he drags me with him.

My eyes came down at Masha who is still unconscious in my arms. Gripping him tightly with me, I walk over to Chris.

The whole place is dirty, and frankly I do not want Chris to operate my mate in here but this place is far from the city. And Masha is losing a lot of blood already and he needs to be operated as soon as possible.

Whatever happens, I won't let him die...

Putting Masha's delicate body on the table, I cringed when the clothe that Chris put over it are smudged by the blood coming from my mate.

I sniffle but grew stiff when Chris starts to tear his clothes.

"What are you doing?!" I ask, bewildered.

"Alpha, I know that you told me not to tell anybody about Masha's condition but we don't have any choice now. To save him, we need to do this.." Chris sighed.

"What's wrong brother?" Darrel ask, when they came near us.

I shook my head, "Its nothing.." I reply. "Its okay Chris, just please save him.."

Collective gasps filled the room, and my eyes water when I saw his scars again. But when I saw the blood that's flowing nonstop from his wound, I panicked.

"What is this?! Why does he have this... scars?!" My mother's voice ask, incredously.

I sigh, and shook my head at her. "Mom please, we don't have enough time about your questions..or for everyone else for that matter." I state coldly and turn at Chris. "What's wrong with him, Chris?"

Chris face paled, as he look up at me. "Alpha this is bad, we need to take him to the hospital. It seems that the bullet pierce him directly on his liver.." He stammers out.

Shit!

"Josh, the car..ready the car!"

Josh to my amazement are already on the door. Turning back at Masha, I abruptly cover his body with the clothe and gently grab him, while I immediately run after Josh.