Chapter 25

[ EXTREME CAUTION: Smexy scenes ahead. Anyone who is not comfortable with man to man sex scenes can go back and click the exit.

Thanks for reading.

-natsume1988]

****
Louis

"Ugh, Louis!"

I feel my self leak, when Masha let out a long moan. And watching him breathlessly panting beneath me while he clutch on my shirt, almost drove me into total  insanity.

Growling, I hover above him and drunk his looks with vigor. After a while I roughly slam my lips into his. Sparks fly all over when our lips finally connected as desire filled me while lust blurred my mind.

I let my tongue taste his so fully while my hands were moving all over his body; groping, caressing, and rubbing him completely.

"Lo.." He murmur softly when I tug his hardening buds with my fingers through his shirt.

"You like that??" I mutter huskily, then I groan out loud when I felt his small hands rub over my jeans clad crotch.

I pull away, and look at him with lust filled eyes. Licking my lower lip, I slowly peeled his shirt off his body while I look at his naked torso with so much appreciation.

Smiling at him reassuringly, I slowly traced every scars that he have. Leaning down I gave each with loving kisses, that I'm sure he deserves.

Masha move and put his small hands on my head. "You don't have to do that, Lo.." He tearfully exclaimed.

I lift my head and look at him. "No baby, I want to make love with you completely and by doing so I want to love every part of your body..because I know that you deserve it.." 

--

Masha

My eyes water after those words left from his mouth. Uncontrollable emotions stir within me, and finally the floodgates were broken. Tears finally fall from my eyes, as I brought my hand on his cheek and caress him lovingly.

"Why do you always say the things that I'm wishing to hear?"

He smiled softly and peck my nose. "Its not like that Masha... I'm just telling the words that this..," he put my hand on his chest. And I can't help, but blush when I felt his heart thudding loudly inside his ribcage. "..want to let you know.."

"But still, if your always going to talk like this then I won't be able to control myself but to fall in love with you more than I already am."

A smug grin slowly form on his lips as he suddenly pull me near him, and whispered "That's the plan, baby..."

I moan wantonly when he dove his face on my neck and start nipping my skin. I shudder when I suddenly felt his hand grope my buttcheeks as he begin grinding our lower halves.

I don't know what happened next as my mind become numb by so much passion and lust, the next thing I knew I'm already naked the same as Lo while he hover above me.

I'm panting while I look at him through half lidded eyes. He moved my legs widely, and I blush when he licked his lips while he looks at my naked lower half.

My tip glisten when beads and beads of precum slowly trickle down the harden flesh.

"Lo.." I whine, almost pleading. To what I'm not so sure, I just want him to make me feel good.