THANKS + NEW STORY

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story. I was happy with this ending, so I decided to stop the story there. I encourage all of the readers to imagine their own happy futures for the characters of this story (comment down below). 

I wanted to let everyone know that I tried to keep this story as real as possible. I hope that everyone who reads this was inspired by the message. Individuals with disabilities aren't weak. If anything they are stronger than the rest of us because of the things that they have to overcome. Please treat everyone with kindness and fairness. 

Thank you once again. 

I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. I love y'all. 

-----

Good News: I will be writing a new story. Please check it out below. Go to my profile for more content.  

Trust No One

Annabeth Chase is a special agent in training at Lake Valor, a convert organization within the United States government that specializes in secret, high-risk missions around the world. She is intelligent and powerful, and these skills are essential for training to become a special agent. 

Percy Jackson is already a gifted agent for Lake Valor. Even at a young age, he has quickly risen amongst the ranks. However, one horrible mission was all it took for Percy Jackson to disappear and be presumed dead. Meanwhile, an evil conspiracy is brewing within Lake Valor. 

Percy and Annabeth had a complex romance that nobody knew about. But, their blossoming relationship was severed by Percy's disappearance. Everything changes when Percy Jackson is found again. However, the man that loved Annabeth and specialized in covert operations was not the man that had returned.