Chapter 5

Shehnaaz is enjoying dinner with sidharth ranjeet ji interrupts their beautiful time complimented him for amazing business sense. He lied about back pain due to which shehnaaz panicked, kept food aside and held his hand with alot of love and anxiousness. She apologise him for skipping dinner forced papa ji to resume party since health is more important than everything. He felt awful wanted to spend more time cause they were enjoying each others company it isn't possible to make her stay back reluctantly asks her to leave can hang out anyother time. Gills congratulate shuklas once again before leaving the venue shehnaaz turns around passed him beautiful smile which captivates his heart.

Sidharth felt unknown emptiness and restlessness unable to enjoy without her keeps drinking and talking to clients. His brain is surrounded by her drives him insane scolds himself to shut up and calm down. She means nothing just some random chick wanna distract rather than getting affected by her absence. After few hours, almost party came to an end shukla's were about to leave suddenly ashok ji received call. He attended due to some important work asked sidharth to drive home since his mother and sister are exhausted won't be able to join a very essential work is pending hence requires his attention.

Ss:- (shook head) Baba you should be at home main hoon na sab handle karta hoon phir kisi bhi kaam ki pareshaani laine ki zaroorat nahi. Main dekh kar ata hoon aap maa aur princess ko lekar ghar jayein !!

A:- (denied) Nahi beta mera jana zaroori hai kuch important papers sign karne hain you should take them home. Promise I will be back within an hour also u don't need to stress yourself kyunke tu mera nahi main tera baap hoon :)

Ss:- (chuckled) Okay take care baba aapke ane ka intezaar rahega ❤️

Ashok ji received an urgent call from uk client due to announcement of curfew has to exit India within three hours or will be stuck here until worse situations become normal. He asked driver to pass car keys drove towards main road for heading provided location. His car is moving on steady speed out of no where truck comes from another direction and ashok ji met with terrible accident. It took time for him to realise and react due to which his car fell down the cliff.

Sidharth restlessly waits for his baba to arrive has been more than an hour his cell phone seems to be dead. Fear and horror roughly gripped heart unable to keep patience dialled their client to investigate his presence and wellbeing. It brutally sucked life out of his body when mentioned about his absence. Once again asked for assurity until received another call quickly attended.

"Hello mr sidharth shukla, we are calling from medicare hospital ashok shukla has met terrible accident please come here as soon as possible. We need your signatures to carry out operation" informed.

Sidharth felt his entire world shattered collapsed on him worse lost his breath couldn't manage to stand properly thumped down shedding painful tears. He can't believe his baba faced terrible accident.

"Excuse me, mr shukla can you hear me please come fast have kept him under observation" she requested unable to hear anything from his end.

Ss:- I am coming please take care of my father (voice chocked)

Sidharth immediately ran towards his car needs to stand by his side instead of falling weak and crying like a helpless child. He rashly drove to hospital signed details to carry out operation since baba is suffering from major injuries. Nurse informed about his car jumping down the cliff already excessive blood loss has occurred need to start operation as soon as possible.

Ss:- Doctor please baba ko bacha laina (joined hands)

"Don't worry, mr shukla we have best team of doctors to handle him is waqt na sabse important aapke prayers hain dekhna jald theek hojayenge" he assured.

Sidharth couldn't suppress emotions stood near operation theatre praying for his health. He cried reminiscing beautiful moments spend with baba since the time of childhood shared unique bond with his parents. They never treat each other as father and son always been genuine friends. He used to buy new toys every weekend and cook food during holiday. He would feed with love as well as put him to sleep mostly took out free time to spend with family. They were totally inseparable. He would support during competitions even participated for his happiness always made sure to make his son win.

At times, relationship change with growing age in their case nothing altered he never allowed to create distance or detach himself from parents. There bond is extremely unique and beautiful kept developing stronger with passing years. It aches to witness his absence. Tears of guilt and remorse stream down since he regrets fulfilling demand and sending him alone. He shouldn't have refused his baba must have been fine instead of battling between life and death. The news of terrible accident snatched rug beneath him. He felt someone brutally ripped soul out of his body and pushed to death. He can't survive without baba needs to survive and come back to happiness.

Maa and princess won't tolerate getting difficult to handle himself will become impossible for controlling their breakdown. He quickly wiped off tears can't be crying like a child since baba will be upset doesn't want to be the reason of his disappointment. Baba wasn't drunk to drive recklessly & cause his car to jump down the cliff surely someone is behind this terrible accident.

Ss:- (to himself) I am sure hamare rivals main se kisi ne baba ko khatum karne ki planning kari hai kyunke hum business world ko rule kar rahe hain since an year zaroor kisne apne dushmani nibhane ke liye peeche se waar kiya hai mai bhi jald pata karunga. Jisne bhi kiya haina zinda chodne wala I will make sure he or she badly suffers. Meri family ki khushiyaan barbaad karne wale ko abhi rona hai lekin uske pehle baba ko sahi salamat dekhna hai 😫💔

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment