Epilogue (1)

Sidnaaz are blessed with a beautiful family elder son ahaan is four year old while youngest daughter ahaana is one year old. They are extremely loving towards their children especially sidharth. He pampers and shehnaaz does everything possible to maintain strictness in the house. Simran ji and rita ji take care of their demands from food to icecreams, ashok ji purchases toys every weekend, shehbaaz and preeti take them to play areas for rides. 

Both are completely identical to their parents, ahaan totally walks and talks like sidharth, his attitude speaks volume about his nature. He is a protective brother loving and caring son. He madly respects everyone, makes sure that his behaviour doesn't look disrespectful to elders very intelligent and smart brilliant student and amazing player of video games. 

Ahaana is the most gorgeous and adorable princess of shukla mansion looks quite identical to shehnaaz just like mother she craves for immense affection, love and attention. If she is being avoided by any family member makes sure to  irritate them by throwing tantrums and gaining attention.

Shehnaaz is very chubby and adorable no matter what sidharth did everything to make her smile. It's a beautiful family with loads of happiness and love they  hold special place in each others heart, none of them knew, that someone has kept evil eye in their paradise. 

At 1:00pm, shehnaaz went to pick ahaan from school, security guard told that his friends are saying ahaan left sometime back, due to which she panics. Her phone rang displaying sidharth's name as (JAANA) quickly answer to ask him if he took ahaan from school & forgot to inform while putting babe ahaana to sleep although poor heart is pounding against chest. 

Sana:- (breathing heavily) Jaana kya ahaan tere saath hai ? 

Ss:- (typing draft on laptop) Nahi sweetheart, kaam par hoon aur subah bataya tha important meeting hai isliye kisi ko bhi bol kar pick karwa laina, kyun tujhe kya huwa, why do you sound tensed ? 

Sana:- (heart dropped) Sidharthhhh, hamara bacha nahi mil raha 💔😭

Tears of helplessness, stream down and sidharth request her to calm down will reach there by 20 minutes. He demands her to be with ahaana or else their soft  hearted babe would become anxious. She kept weeping and praying for ahaan their brave child. He calls shehbaaz and preeti to look for him must be at home maybe ashok ji or other drivers might have picked him up, no body is aware of his whereabouts, clenching their hearts to death since shehnaaz have been on conference call too. 

Sana:- (sobbing hard) Pata nahi, kahan hoga mera bacha, sidharth please jaldi aona mera dil baitha jaraha hai, I can't breath, hamara ahaan, kahan hoga ? 

Ss:- (driving fast) Main araha hoon jaan please thoda sabr aur himmat rakh you need to trust me hamare hote huwe ahaan ko kisi bhi tarha ki mushkil ka akele saamna nahi karna padega, I promise babe, gaari se na utarne ki zaroorat nahi, main khud araha hoon.

Sana:- (nodded) Hmmm, jaldi aja mujhe bohut darr lag raha hai. 

Sidharth hurriedly opens door gaining her attention quickly scoops ahana into his protective embrace and held wife close to his heart. He kiss their foreheads expressing love and affection, ahana cries in his arms as soon as saw shehnaaz weeping like a broken child. 

Ss:- (pacifying at ahana) mera bacha, mummy is crying na I have to handle her so you need to stop crying and help daddy, right ? 

She cutely tightened hold around her mummy and daddy while sidharth took anxious steps inside the school to check upon his son followed by shehnaaz it is possible that ahaan must be hidden somewhere to execute naughty plan to annoy him or shehnaaz. They were dying to see him yet everyone told that he left with an evidence of his exit from entrance.