Epilogue (2)

The shukla mansion is beautifully decorated for celebrating sidharth parents anniversary, everyone is waiting for the couple to arrive and shehnaaz keeps chasing after her naughty son whose always giving her a hard time. He hides behind pillar suddenly felt two pair of strong arm scooped him up, turned to witness his daddy, sidharth. He made a cute babe face to avoid his scoldings when shehnaaz interrupts pulling down his earlobe, ahaan winced in pain.

Sana:- (gritted teeth) Why did you skip breakfast and lunch ?

Ahaan:- (lowered down gaze) Mujhe yummy sa pasta khanna tha lekin ghar par boring daal aur roti bane huwe thi upar se aap order dai kar parlour gaye that I should eat healthy food isliye kisi bhi servant ne baat nahi maane isliye I drank oreo shake, chocolates and chips given by mama ji.

Sana:- (death glare) Kutta shehbaaz, maine pakka aaj uska muh tod daina hai yaar hadh hai sidharth bachaun ko unhealthy cheesain daine e mana kiya hai phir bhi demand pure karke na kharab kar raha hai I will kill him.

Ss:- (sighed) Relax, meri jaan bache hain let them enjoy aur please apne boring strict mood se baahir nikal, I want my sexy and naughty biwi, tonight.

Ahaan:- (laughs) Daddy your the sweetest kitne pyaar se mummy ka gussa end kardaite ho unke language mein, hayee rabba, sidharthhhh kitne cute ho 😂

Sana:- (blush) Ahaan behave jakar chote behan ko dekho mujhe aap ke daddy se kuch important baat karne hai.

He left our lovebirds alone and went to takecare of his little sister which is held by preeti while shehnaaz mischievously grabbed either collar and pulled him a side completely away from the crowd. She leans closer by wrapping both arms around his neck and pushing him against wall. He sensually encircled waist his warm breath send shiver down spine. He slammed her lips into passionate kiss sucking and nibbling hard due to which she moaned aloud by inserting tongue inside his addictive mouth and visiting inner lining until satisfied.

He did with a lot more passion and dominance until ran out of breath. She has extreme love and respect for this handsome unable to control trails down wet kisses while sidharth completely loved her attention. He went hard as rock his length pokes out literally rubbing between inner thighs groaning lifted up due to which she quickly held his tight until arrived nearby bathroom.

They have an extremely busy schedule due to children and professional life it has become nearly impossible to have calm or comfortable sex. It's more of a quick make out in bathroom, libraries or working place. He slid down the red saree revealing her beautiful tits, lifting her up, made her sit over the sink, he took a deepbreath and started marking his territory almost everywhere from neck to collarbone, birthmark and breast.

She moans aloud opening his shirt throwing it down and doing same to him they are so damn quick and passionate. He kissed her lips while she remove his pants quickly shoving him inside her dripping core. He thrust upward by tightly gripping her bottoms and pushing shehnaaz towards his front.

They moan loudly to subside her scream hurriedly took his shoulder between teeth trying hard to take him inside. He kept riding her by pushing upwards it felt extremely pure and passionate. He didn't stop until reach climax her sexy assets kept moving up and down while matching his speed. She released her self by taking deep breath, he held naaz since her body became exhausted.

Sana:- (pecking his lips) I love you babe, it was magical ❤️

Ss:- (hugging her tightly) Our love always creates magic and damn this make out was smoking hot 🔥😍

They instantly wear clothes and shehnaaz did touch up before stepping out his neck had lipstick mark quickly held him back and wipes it off thanfully she saw or else would have been embarrassed infront of ahaan, naughty child. He does not leave a single chance to tease or pull their leg however both of them love it since he madly adores and prays for his happy family.

Rita ji and ashok ji cut red velvet cake by holding their grand children's hand. It is captured by preeti, shehbaaz and shehnaaz, a beautiful precious moment of their life. Simran ji congratulates them everyone proceeds to dance floor that's when sidharth like a true gentleman requested his mother in law to join him. It made shehnaaz smile and cherry on top was ahaan asking mummy to do steps with him, sidharth feels proud to have ahaan and ahaana as his kids.

After sometime, they exchanged partner because ahaan told simran ji to dance with him due to which sidharth and shehnaaz come along their daughter claps giggled and adores to see her parents dance. He couldn't stop himself wearing a beautiful smile went to hold his life, his daughter ahana. He held her and did dance with shehnaaz, freak such a soulful and surreal moment.

Ahaan:- (showing fake anger) Mujhe ignore kiya jaraha hai, sahi hai, sahi hai, I don't exit na for you two sirf ahana matter karte hai.

Sana:- (knelt down to meet his height) Uffff itna zayada gussa, hayeee rabba, khadoos handsome ka sadu beta, chal aja, mere paas, your equally precious mera cute as chotu bacha 😘

Lifting him up, they hug sidharth and others couldn't stop adoring this sweet family the story of vindictive ended by pure love. It makes simran ji, ashok ji, rita ji super emotional as well as proud of their kids.

Sana:- (looked into his eyes intensely) I love you mr khadoos handsome shukla kya haal bana diya hai aap ne mera, na din ka sukoon hai aur na raat ka uff you have made me insane 😍❤️

Ss:- (kissed her hands) I love you too, meri jaan bohut khoobsurat lag rahe hai aaj toh chaand bhi tere samne pheeka par raha hai, main kya soch raha that it would be fun to plan another babe, ahhh I love kids and the babies we made r so amazing, kya kehte hai ? 😆

Sana:- (widened eyes) G nahi, bass hogaya ahaan aur ahana kaafi hain aap ko mohabbat karne ki permission hai na ke bachaun ki, samajhe shukla ji.

Ss:- (rolled eyes) Waqt batayega, sweetheart chal na party over hone se pehle akhri round banta hai.

Sana:- (pushed him) Hayee rabba, kinna besharam hai 🙈

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

#Thank you, my lovely readers for taking out your precious time voting, commenting and following my work. It means alot, will miss typing this amazing book seriously your 11k votes are unbelievable :)

#Meri jaan privatesoul1 your the master mind behind this plot thank you for giving me vindictive love and many other interesting plots.

#Meet me in my new book "pakeeza mohabbat" and ofcourse ongoing one which is your favourite "heartbeat" I want you all to comment and vote ur enthusiasm will motivate me to be more regular and up to date.

#I love reading comments make sure you do and please follow my account almost going to be 2k.

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment