Chapter 37

Shehnaaz couldn't stop weeping didn't realise when two pair of strong arms wrap around her sexy waist and she lands on his hardchest. He wipes off her painful tears using the back of his hand, poor babe shivered under his touch taking a deep breath, sidharth knocks some sense inside her tiny head. 

Ss:- (cupped her face) Main kabhi bhi tere saath zabardasti nahi karne wala it will only happen if you are comfortable and want me to love you. Main bohut izzat karta hoon apne jaan ki isliye please lust ka naam dai kar gaaliyaan mat de mujhe pata hai kuch mard apne biwiyaun se shaadi ki pehle raat bohut se expectations rakhte hain lekin main aisa nahi hoon. I want to view passion in your beautiful eyes to love me. Tujhe itna rone ki zaroorat nahi thi, tell me do you think so low about me, ke tere mana karne par mein gussa ya phir naraz hojaunga, kya itna jaante hai mujhe ? 

Sana:- (shook head) Nahi bebu, mujhe laga shayed misunderstand karjayega lekin main khush hoon jaanke that my is different and way too supportive. It feels surreal to have you as my husband, sache bohut lucky feel karte hoon. 

Ss:- (snorted) Yeah right, that's why you misjudged me and feared to open up  tujhe mehsoos huwa ke main un mardaun jaisa hoon, joh apne biwi ke saath physical relationship banane mein zayada interested hai. Mujhe soch kar bhi gussa araha hai shehnaaz, how can you think so low about me ? 

Sana:- (anxiously held his shoulder) Sidharthh please, meri baat suno jaisa tum samajh rahe ho waisa kuch nahi, I know you respect me a lot, just darr gaye thi isliye mera reaction nikal gaya. 

Sidharth didn't want clarifications immediately proceeded inside bathroom to freshen up and release his stress while shehnaaz kept standing outside getting emotional, cursing herself and removing pieces of her jewellery, the door click open she turns around to face him. He doesn't spare single glance quitely pass through her pleading figure to sleep on his side of bed. 

She quickly wrapped delicate hands around his stomach ... resting head on his back and tightly pressing her body against him. He groans in frustration taking deep breath makes an effort to pull away, shehnaaz stood exasperatedly like a stubborn child until sidharth gave up and turn to meet her pleading gaze. 

Sana:- (holding his t-shirt and looking into his eyes like a babe) I am sorry aisa bhi kya kardiya jiske wajah se durr bhaag rahe ho, kya shaadi ki pehle raat aap apne biwi se naraz hokar guzaaro ge ? 

Ss:- (smirk) Tujhe kaunsa farak padta hai ? 

Sana:- (leans closer resting head against him) Mujhe farak padta hai everything  related to by husband drives me insane now don't piss me off or else I've many ways to shut you up, mr khadoos handsome shukla 😍❤️

Ss:- (breathing heavily) How will you shut me up ? 

She romantically stood up on his toes by wrapping her delicate arm around his neck literally closing the distance and rubbing tip of her nose against his with a beautiful smile on their faces. He couldn't show attitude unable to control held sexy waist pulling her closer to himself and adoring those luscious lips damn it will be extremely magnificent to feel her lips against him. He didn't initiate the kiss after their short argument due to which shehnaaz groans in frustration.

She furiously clutched his t-shirt and slammed his lips in deep passionate kiss leaving him astonish. He didn't move keeps enjoying and living touch of those tempting lips sucking and nibbling hard on his addictive mouth. She bit down his lower lip as a reminder for him to reciprocate back with equal passion and possession due to which sidharth aggressively tightened his hold around. His lips kept moving against her letting out frustration, she moan aloud grabbing bunch of his hair and pushing tongue inside his mouth. 

They kept kissing eachother as if it's the last moment of their life ... He couldn't  stop himself from visiting hidden corner of her mouth and shehnaaz can't stop  herself from moaning. He kept sucking while she nibble grunting and moaning against sidharth until both lost their breath. They pulled away to catch uneven breath and heartbeat. He kissed top of head as soon as shehnaaz hides herself inside his hardchest feeling warm and protected. 

Ss:- (smirk) It was amazing, main soch raha tha jab dil kare tujhse naraz hojaun   I loved the way, my beautiful wifey chose to shut me up, uff meri sherni you are  such a cute babe, I feel like eating you, mera bacha ❤️😘

Sana:- (blush) Hayeee kitne besharam ho sidharth please let me go subah se is heavy dress mein ghoom rahe hoon bohut uncomfortable feel horaha hai. I'am  going to be back pakka promise, just 15 minutes, mera intezaar karo, abhi aye. 

After sometime, she comes back wearing a pretty silk gown revealing her sexy birthmark tempting him to mark his territory. He looked away to get a grip on his endless desires after all cannot do anything to make her uncomfortable. It will be quiet challenging to stay away, control his junior which is hard as rock.

She doesn't realise her outfit is making it difficult for him to breath quickly sat on bed while applying moisturiser on her hands and neck. He keeps staring at her like a crazy husband whose totally engrossed in studying her features that are beautiful, captivating his heart, mind and soul. 

He opens arm due to which shehnaaz happily slides in and sidharth cover their bodies inside warm blanket. They shut eyes, snuggling into eachother sidharth  pecks her soft lips before slipping into deep slumber as two bodies one soul ... (Doh jism Ek jaan) that's beauty of their unique bond, known as SIDNAAZ ❤️

 (Doh jism Ek jaan) that's beauty of their unique bond, known as SIDNAAZ ❤️

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment