Chapter 36

Sidharth is getting ready while ritu ji and simran ji handle his tantrums whose anxiously buttoning up his black sherwani. He wants everything to be perfect demands shehbaaz to keep constant look over the arrangement. It should be according to his beautiful wife. They scold him to relax and settle down when servants inform that pandit ji has arrived. He went down accompanied by his family rita ji, preeti and zoya delightfully brought shehnaaz towards mandap where simran ji, shehbaaz and ashok ji are standing beside sidharth. He feels awestruck to view his jaan stepping towards him as royal princess having full authority over his heart which is her forever kingdom. 

She beautifully carries heavy bridal wear and chooda adoren by kalires before sidharth holds ashok ji steps closer, lovingly kissed forehead it's when painful tears roll down her beautiful orbs and clench his heart to death. She cried like a broken child apprecting their love and affection most importantly his cause no matter what can't stop herself from missing him, nothing replaces need of father thankfully she earned real gem in the form of ashok ji. 

He held her hand protectively and handed over to sidharth like a proud father which made their hearts flutter, she mouth him thank you. Simran ji cried in a lot of happiness, shehbaaz side hugs and rita ji held hand assuring not to take tension sidharth will love her more than anybody in this world. Pandit ji starts chanting mantras while shehnaaz and sidharth kept stealing glances. He held her hand sneakingly due to which she widens her eyes getting astonish. They follow some rituals later on stand up for vows where bride and groom pledge to love eachother until last breath, to stand by and promise to provide all the happiness mean while sidnaaz are lost reminiscing their previous marriage it made them emotional and sidharth guilty their vindictive story has turned in to love immeditely filled a pinch of sindoor between empty hairline, little fall on her nose which made them smile. 

Preeti and shehbaaz clicked, he was about to wipe off until shehnaaz pull her self back indicating him not to remove it. He made her wear mangalsutra tear of happiness keep rolling down as soon as pandit ji announces them married quickly took everyone's blessings and proceeded to gurudwara for sikh main wedding ceremony "anand karaj" where special arrangement are made for a private event to avoid media. He make her sit inside the car and drove ahead followed by others and all the way shehnaaz kept praying for their future. 

Ss:- (strongly held hand) Tu khush haina ? 

Sana:- (nodded) G bilkul, aise kyun poch rahe ho ? 

Ss:- (concentrating on road) Kyunke tere ankhaun se ansoo khatum hone ka naam nahi lai rahe ... Itna khadus nahi hoon jitna samajh kar roye jarahe hai trust me khud se bhi zayada tera khayal rakhaunga ... Tu meri jaan hai ❤️

Sana:- (breath stuck inside chest) Hayeee, nahi tum galat samajh rahe ho mere rone ki wajah shaadi ki khushi hai na ke afsoos ki, samjhe mere bewaqoof pati. 

They reach gurudwara on time for anand karaj known as "blissful union" it's a set of regilious songs are sung, guru granth sahib, holy book of sikh is brought out and priest recites ardas (set of prayers) while bride and groom are seated. Later on, stood up for laavan pheras (four prayers) that seal marriage. 

The bride pallu and groom shawl are tied together as a symbol of unity then  take rounds around their holy book as laavan has been chanted. The groom leads round by holding a sword. They exchange garlands and considered as married then karah prasad is served. 

After completing ceremonies, they drove back home and sidharth was ordered to hold his jaan up in bridal style or else will have to stand outside. He proceed upstairs while everyone whistle in the background making them blush hard. It kind of embarrasses them due to which quickly arrived infront of room. Both r surprised to witness red roses and scented candle around mattress creating a very romantic atmosphere, fluttering their hearts in excitement. 

He made her settle down getting anxious poor babe hurriedly rushed towards balcony, breathing heavily and inhaling as much as air possible. He smiled on her reaction completely loving the affect of his magical touch on her soul. It's beautiful, taught to himself and mischievously walks behind, leaning against his wife right above her shoulder,  rubbing nose inside crook of neck. 

He firmly wrapped strong pair of arms around sexy waist trailing down kisses from her earlobe to collarbone .. driving her insane. She moan aloud pushing head back and unknowingly scratching his hand by clutching it hard because poor babe felt another level of sexual tension arising inside her stomach as if butterflies growing tingling sensation and him placing warm kisses evoked a  hot volcano sending shivers down her spine. 

He romantically, slid down dupatta and expensive pieces of jewelleries taking sweet time and torturing shehnaaz whose insanely holding onto her breath it went out of control as soon as hands touch bare back to unzip her blouse. He noticed unknown tears rolling down grabbing his attention. 

Ss:- (cupped face) Kya huwa meri jaan ? 

Sana:- (shook head like a cute babe) Kuch nahi ... 

Sidharth anxiously took her towards mattress and knelt down holding hand in between his rough palm. She didn't dare to meet his intense gaze ashamed of herself due to which firmly held side of cheek and made her look into his eyes only expressing pure love and affection.  

Ss:- (constantly rubbing hands) Kya huwa, mera bacha please tell me ? 

Sana:- (cutely pouts) pehle batao, mujh par gussa ya phir naraz nahi hoge. 

Ss:- (nodded) I promise, tell me what's the matter ? 

Sana:- (weeping) Mujhe thoda time chahiye matlab hamare rishte ko next step par lekar jaane se pehle I want you to take it slow .. please misunderstand mat karna I want it as much as you lekin not before exploring our relationship. You must be disappointed na kyunke every husband dreams to love his wife sabse zayada is moment ko special banane ki koshish karte hain aur maine barbaad kardiya, I am sorry, if you want, we can proceed ahead, I know every man has needs kasam lage tumhe judge bhi nahi karunge :( 

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment