Chapter 31

Shehnaaz furiously pulled out her suitcase and aggressively hurls pictures of childhood with ranjeet along several clothes, accessories and jewellery want to get rid of everything purchased or gifted by that monster she was a fool to blindly love criminal pretending to be the most kind hearted person on earth little did she know ranjeet is a bastard abusing his wife. Tears keep rolling on her misfortunes why did she receive betrayal instead of love. People say that father always act as protective shield for their children however they are too unlucky since their namesake father used them emotionally as well as made his wife a slave instead of providing her respect such thoughts shoot dagger inside her poor heart clenching innocent soul to death. 

She doesn't wanna secure anything which is gonna remind her of that person whose responsible for her mother's misers only cause of him shehnaaz fail to build special bond with simran due to which, she will never be able to forgive herself taking deep breath rushed out of room dragging heavy suitcase to the terrace sidharth was passing by anxiously follow upstairs after witnessing her broken state. He becomes astonish to see her recklessly spilling alchol on the suitcase, lightning match stick and putting it on fire. She didn't move an inch kept burning down her emotions into ashes while reminiscing fake moments spend with ranjeet, it hurts alot, her heart is silently crying and bleeding, she want to shout or question him for misusing her emotions. 

Sidharth didn't interfere kept a check on her although his heart clench to see her breakdown. He notice the fire is about to catch saree immediately rush to pull shehnaaz away due to which both fell down.His back hits ground she fell  on him tightening hold on his tshirt & shutting eyes cause of sudden collision. He breaths heavily while hand remain wrapped around her back as if want to protect her from every situation doesn't matter how worse it turns out to be. 

He will always stand by her side doesn't know why but honestly his heart want to keep her protected. It cries to see her broken and smile to see her happy yet becomes speechless to understand the reason of getting affected maybe since she is his wife or responsibility cause obviously this ain't love. He likes her that is why came running behind to safe her from fire. She opens eyes and lifts face to meet his intense gaze expressing pure affection, fluttering heart in bliss.

Shehnaaz couldn't stop her tears from streaming down freely until sidharth lift his hand to stroke them away, both are lost in each other, she shuts down eyes loving the feel of his warm touch. He keeps stroking her cheeks shehnaaz goes near overcoming distance between them while sidharth felt his lips curled into heart warming smile enjoying his affect on shehnaaz. He didn't want her to get disappointed or regret their first kiss hence softly mumble her name snapping her back on earth. She quickly stood up when accidently stepped on scattered pieces of glass which shehnaaz must have broken in aggression. 

A loud painful cry escaped from her mouth grabbing his attention. He picks her up in bridal style as soon as she held him for support. She encircle his neck like babe hiding inside his chest. He smiled controlling himself from kissing her his hand reach door knob opens to enter and gently laid her on bed. She cried in a lot of pain sinking his poor heart inside stomach. 

Ss:- (cupped face) Kya huwa sweetheart, bohut zayada dard horaha hai ? 

Sana:- (cutely nodded) Bohut takleef horaha hai sidharth 😩💔

Ss:- (felt a pang) Don't worry, I will do ur dressing glass piece ko nikaal ne waqt thoda pain hoga lekin bardaasht kar laina. 

Sana:- (held his hand) Tum dressing karke mera dard kum nahi karsakte cause mera dil toota huwa hai and uska burden handle karna impossible ho raha hai feels suffocating, dil chahta hai dhokebaaz baap ko sawaal karun, kaunse haq se mera aur shehbaaz ka istemaal kiya. I loved him sidharth woh mere liye sab kuch thai bachpan se lekar aaj tak maine sirf unko idiolise kiya worse mummy ko bhi ignore kiya isliye usne fiada utha kar abuse kiya. I hate myself, seriously thanks mujhe sazah daine ke liye aaj kehte hoon, I completely deserved it you were absolutely right. I fail to become my mother's daughter sirf beti aur baap ka rishta ache se nibhaya an dekhna usne sabse bada dhoka diya. 

Ss:- (hugs tightly) It's okay, you were never at fault. He is responsible your kind hearted isliye bina kuch jaane andha bharosa karliya. Honestly, tumhare jagah main bhi hota na toh bilkul is tarhan react karta jaise tumne kiya. Aunty is very sweet koshish karna ke ab tum unse beyhadh pyaar karo zaroorat hai. Main na promise karta hoon chahe kuch bhi hojaye uska diya huwa pain or heart break   khud heal karunga lekin you have to equally cooperate ? 

Sana:- (sobbing) Hayeee sache, kaise mera matlab is it possible ? 

Ss:- (smiled) Ofcourse babe, sabse pehle bhool jao us insaan ko aur apne maa ka khayal rakho and secondly consider my father as yours trust me baat karke acha mehsoos karoge. Lastly, take everything positively mujhe pata hai bolna asaan hota hai lekin sache it will help to reduce your pain. 

 Sana:- (nodded) Tum meri kis tarhan help karoge ? 

Ss:- (cupped face) I'll be there by your side always as your protective husband jab zaroorat pade na mujhe hug karke roh diya karo ya phir mujhse share kiya karo better than keeping it inside more over it help overcoming suffocation. 

Sana:- (smiled) Tum itne ache kyun ho sidharth ? 

Ss:- (kissed forehead) Kyunke meri biwi ache hai, now show me I will bandage warna infection hojayega. 

Sidharth asked her to look into his eyes and carefully removed glass piece due to which slightly winced in pain, can't believe, he did so quickly took ointment applied slowly and lastly wraps bandage. She appreciates his affection, he ask her to rest after taking medicines.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment