Chapter 28

Simran ji reveals all the detail of her disgusting namesake husband astonishing  everyone present over there especially shehnaaz and shehbaaz. She told every possible situation occurring from initial days of marriage couldn't share before cause deep down feared to lose her precious relationships mostly her kids due to which kept her mouth shut. She cannot hide it anymore, shehnaaz has been ready to break relationship with sidharth only to support someone cruel to the world. He deserves to die after ruining innocent lives, this monster couldn't be good husband or father all ranjeet showed are fake emotions shocking naaz to death, further reveals doesn't love or respect her infact beats and tortures her almost choking shehnaaz, ripping her soul apart. 

This heart wrenching news shattered her to the core, sidharth notice her facial expressions change from pain to hatred. He could feel her body went numb all that revolved around her brain is remorse, poor soul couldn't even react, naaz had been living in a delusional world, where her family and papa ji are prefect. Little did she know, it was fake tears form behind painful orbs clenching heart of sidharth no matter what felt awful is to see her shattering like glass piece at complete silence, shehnaaz desperately wants ground to slip beneath her feet why didn't she die before learning most dreadful and heart aching truth. Tears keep rolling down immense pain evoked inside her chest almost knocking the air out of her lungs, making difficult for shehnaaz to breath. 

Shehbaaz went numb his soul yelled at him for being unaware of his mother's inner turmoils. They were so busy in themselves, none of the two ever bother to witness her problems or abusive marital relationship. He can't believe their mother successfully plasteres fake happy emotions to make them smile. Both felt ashamed unable to control is about to punch his father police interrupted while sidharth held him back. Ranjeet can't face his wife and kids fuming that are fuming in aggression. He cursed sidharth and simran ji for ruining his plan started yelling and pretending when police started dragging him out of house. 

Shehnaaz couldn't digest shocking news all the memories of her and ranjeet kept playing infront of her eyes can't believe someone whom she worshiped day and night, looked up to him as idol, madly followed his foot steps alot of pressure builds up and zone out her brain unable to take fell down shocking everyone sidharth quickly held shehnaaz in his protective embrace pleading her to wakeup controlling himself from breaking down. Simran ji cries to see  miserable state while shehbaaz quickly informs doctor to come home. 

They laid her inside bedroom sidharth bit down lower lip to prevent himself from crying doesn't know why everything related to shehnaaz breaks him is quite strange and indescribable. He sprinkle few drops of water in hope she might wakeup angrily threw glass desperately waiting for doctors as well as praying for her wellbeing. She couldn't take bitter truth of her life, he didn't know she had been unaware of his dirty act always misinterpreted thinking shehnaaz madly and blindly loves her papa therefore pretends to be dumb. 

Ss:- (held simran ji whose crying to see her family broken) please apne aap ko sambhaliye warna shehnaaz ki himmat kaun banega, I know u are strong lady apne bachaun ke liye hamesha khare rahenge, jitna aap ne lada haina I swear aapke beti aur bete ko aap par naaz hoga ❤️

Simran ji:- (kissed forehead) Thank you so much beta, please meri shehnaaz ko maaf kardaina, usne bachpane mein aapke saath badtameezi ki aur aap jaante haina kitna pyaar aur izzat karte thi apne papa ki lekin woh is qabil nahi thai. 

Ss:- (lowers down) I know aapko tension laine ki zaroorat nahi bass jaldi doctor ajayein hopefully shehnaaz ko jaldi hosh ajaye. 

After sometime, doctor asked everyone to leave and did checkup after putting injection and prescribing medicines came out. He inform due to mental stress low blood pressure and tension, she lost her consciousness. They should take care of shehnaaz. He promised to look after requested simran ji and shehbaaz to come along and live with shehnaaz instead is staying here alone. 

Both of them deny after all shifting to daughter's in laws doesn't look good. He requested many times due to which reluctantly agreed. Naaz wakes up gaining  their attention. He rushed to check upon surprising her with his affection steps back realising his sudden move. Simran ji lovingly kisses her forehead while he kept noticing beautiful orbs filled with tears. He averts gaze, shehbaaz hug her trying to act stronger and wiping off her terrible droplet of tears. 

Sana:- (weeping and hiccuping) Mummy, I am sorry itne andhe hogaye thi aap ke ansoo, dard aur takleef nazar nahi aye. Maine kabhi socha nahin tha kasam lage ehsaas bhi nahi huwa jiske liye maaf kardein. You know, I considered him as my super hero lekin mummy your my inspiration, sorry for being ignorant. 

Simran ji:- (kissed forehead) Mera bacha, rona nahi hai please chup hoja warna tabiyat kharab hojayegi aur maafi maangne ki zaroorat nahi, mujhe garv hai ke tu meri beti hai ❤️😘

Baaz:- (fake cries) Wahhh, maa aur beti ke beech itna pyaar hai ke apne laute bete ko bhool gaye, hadh hai yaar mujhse koi pyaar hi nahi karta. 

Mother and daughter pulled him into group hug while sidharth happily adores them. He orders to pack stuff and come downstairs due to which everyone did as requested. Naaz quitely settles in the car and they left without looking back simran ji genuinely prays for her kids happy future while baaz hated place as it belongs to ranjeet. Sidnaaz didn't utter single word to eachother kept stealing glances honestly shehnaaz felt guilty for terrible choice of words. She can't do anything but apologise, why did her evil father ruined their happiness. It keep revolving once again forming tear on broken heart and trust for sure lost faith in this pure bond of father and daughter, wants to shout and cry loudly cause her heart feels suffocated. 

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment