Chapter 35

The venue is beautifully decorated with colourful patterns and scented flowers  everything is looking magnificent. Rita ji and simran ji are handling relative his baba couldn't accompany them due to affect of accident will take time to walk come back to normal life. It hurts to see him in a helpless situation at times his blood boils and feels like killing that bastard suffering inside prison. He smiles  to view baaz giving ashok ji company and forming special bond of friendship.  

Preeti came down running and informs him to be ready with surprise because his lovely wife is almost ready to make an entry due to which sidharth told the musicians about his romantic plan basically unique style of expressing love. It couldn't have been more special than indirectly confessing love in front of the world. He quickly order staff to turn off brightness therefore darkeness erupts until shehnaaz made her way downstairs and spotlight follows every footstep keeping her as centre of attention. 

She looks around getting anxious by realising his absence. He can read those uneasy facial expressions therefore immeditely came forward by humming a beautiful romantic song and grabbing attention. She felt her babe lips curl in to very peaceful smile as soon as husky voice pull strings of his heart. It's too fascinating and surreal to imagine him to sing and dance infront of everyone like those fairytale couples with a happy ending. 

Puche mera dil baar baar ve

Kithe chhup baitha mera yaar ve

Pyar di doh gallan hai pukarti

Ankhan nu ve tera intezaar ve

Sidharth went closer to his gorgeous wife looking absolutely stunning in a pink colour lehenga. He couldn't keep himself away, it's like her beauty is drowning him towards her innocent personality and captivating his soft heart forever it's unbelievable actually surreal. His anxious gaze kept searching for her cause his heart took every beat of her name almost yearning for love. She hid herself too much which appointed him on a mission to search for her presence until came downstairs, walking straight into his soul. 

Main taan hunn tere bin mukk jaana

Je tu aawegi nahi saanso ne rukk jaana

Tujhe rab se bhi zayada karun pyaar ve

She lowers down gaze unable to meet his intense orbs. He passionately holds either side of her sexy waist due to which she lands on his hard chest. He was almost dead without her and his breath stopped since he love her more than any creator in this universe. It touch her soul and poor babe shiver under his magical touch until place warm kiss on forehead. 

Tere naal tere naal 

Tere naal karna pyaar ve (twice) 

Oh bas Tere naal tere naal

Tere naal karna pyaar ve (once more) 

She hides inside crook of his neck and sidharth keeps moving to the beats of music totally enjoying feel of protectively wrapping her in his embrace shuts down eyes and promise to cherish these precious moments until last breath. 

Chahun tujhe main aise

Chahun main khuda ko jaise

Kaise mujhe pyaar hogaya 

Hayee rabba Tu hi mera yaar hogaya

Sidharth cupped her face lovingly and placed warm kiss on her forehead. She lowers down gaze blushing hard. He twirls her around like delicate doll wants to love her as creator almost uplifting shehnaaz, innocent babe feels closer to heaven while sidarth cherishes beautiful smile, appreciating her existence.