Chapter 26

Naaz had promised to demonstrate papa ji innocent therefore appoints private detective to work secretly and gather proper evidence to reveal truth infront of the world especially sidharth shukla, holds him accountable for some destined accident poor soul is getting nervous after all everything seem to be turning on  another direction clearly accusing him for accident, unbelievable for some one like him to commit dreadful actions. Naaz order him to look deeper chance are there what if sidharth or their rivals purposely executed plan to ruin papa ji his respectful name in business world, no matter what second position belongs to them quickly disconnected call as soon as sidharth walked in to grab files. 

Ss:- (rolled eyes) Kya huwa, mujhe dekh kar phone kyun bandh kardiya ? 

Sana:- (twisted lips) None of your business, apne kaam se kaam rakho servant ko bol diya hai she will prepare breakfast aur haan mujhe important sculpture ke liye art gallery jaana padta hai isliye apne so called zid aur akad side karo it won't bother me even if you deny cause maa se poch kar bhi jasakte hoon :) 

Ss:- (nodded) I don't like to repeat myself kindly follow previous instructions if not possible be ready to face consequences phir bhi shawk haina go ahead koi tumhe stop nahi karne wala lekin after affects dekh kar question mat karna we can't alter what's done in present or gonna happen next in future, they're inter connected anyways happily go and complaint maa, kuch waqt bol ke baad she will also give up hence stop getting into my nerves !! 

Sana:- (gritting teeth) I hate you, duniya ke sabse badtameez insaan se shaadi huwe hai chah kar bhi kuch nahi karsakte. Well, boost ur male ego let me also see until when are you going to satisfy yourself. 

Sidharth completely ignores her statement as if nothing reached to ear drums quickly ate breakfast while scrolling through social media. His cell phone rang gaining attention, his private detective's contact displayed on screen answers to know further detail about truck driver since bloody monster ran away after the day of accident, surely mr gill must have paid heavy amount to exit has to be tracked down as soon as possible to put culprits behind bars. His smartest friend and tracking team made sure truck driver remains within country. 

Ss:- (smiled) Thanks dude, Kaminey ko haath se jaane mat daine waqt agaya hai to uncover his actual face infront of the world. 

He is planning to expose ranjeet gill, put an end to all of this shit and prove his wife shehnaaz wrong after all she blindly trust him. He calls manager ordering him to cancel meeting which are lined up. Naaz hides behind the pillar to hear him speak becomes astonish to know the sequence of his plan. He is on quick conversation with his team, demanded to call ranjeet ji and truck driver is one industrial location to record their confession. She decided to follow sidharth it will help to know more in depth about current problem.

As soon as, sidharth left innocent soul quitely follows him out through window immediately books cab and orders him to drop in (xyz location). She nervously prayed for her families happiness worse papa ji respect hopefully sidharth will learn truth, papa ji is innocent, brain rebbled against heart. They reached area within 30 min pretty long journey as location is present in outskirts of mumbai after paying cash, she carefully follows sidharth without making it obvious. He shouldn't know her presence therefore hid behind huge pile of boxes to check their next move. She saw a young man of 25 year old in dirty clothes talking to her father where ranjeet ji is asking him to exit country in return will pay more money to shut his mouth. The boy stubbornly told him about getting into this mess only because of him, his life is under risk, police won't leave him, will be suffering due to his rivalry against ashok shukla. 

He told him to pay triple cash or else would reveal plan to police officers due to  entire life will suffer in jail. Ranjeet ji warn him to stay in limit nobody ever dare to touch him let alone blackmail, does he have any proves, utter in challenging tone. He thought poor boy will fear and shut mouth with less amount of cash it is when nothing occurred according to him because sidharth had given a lot of money to truck driver for confessing truth and asked him to black mail him by demanding more cash to hide his criminal face from world. Everything is going on as planned by sidharth. 

Ranjeet lost his patience and cool since the amount is too much due to current business issues doesn't have much to spend on illegal acts. He cannot accept a stupid boy would ever dare to black mail him. Ranjeet ji doesn't know a master mind behind it which is none other than sidharth shukla. Naaz is astonished so freaking unbelievable, her feets went jelly, couldn't even stand more, held near by pillar for support, this is impossible. She can't hear anymore everything felt planned or scripted by sidharth quickly ran out of factory and sat inside cab to drive back home. 

She blindly trusts him, dearest papa ji will never kill someone or try to kill still doesn't have idea about his illegal business. She ran away, still having hope it is sidharth whose intentionally doing to defame him as he considers her papa convict of his baba condition It ain't possible ranjeet ji is most noble and kind hearted man with brilliant personality, how can naaz admire a murderer he is as innocent as naive child, everything is a lie, damn it shehnaaz is on constant fight with her inner thoughts and feelings, literally battling against each other covered head loudly pounding as drums. She took deep breath to calm down orders driver to reach gill mansion doesn't want to witness sidharth anymore since he is on mission to defame them. 

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment