Chapter 6

Operation took more than 6 hours sidharth kept thinking about his baba their happy family and beautiful bond shared with them. He kept wife and kids top most priority followed by rest of the world. He always fulfilled their dreams as well as supported both siblings to achieve their goals never passed judgment infact proudly and confidently stood by them. Doctor came out disappointed told about his worse condition. He suffered from major head injures due to a lot of blood loss slipped into coma. Sidharth felt entire world shattered came down trembling on him literally held nearby wall for support.

Tears formed in the back of his eyes constantly stream down pushing his heart inside the pool of pain and remorse. He asked about his come back doctor say it depend on his recovery can take six months, years or lifetime. They asks him to pray since everything is on creators hand. He thumped down crying doesn't stop himself as well as destiny to ruin their happiness.

Sidharth went towards his car settled inside harshly cries and hits the steering wheel to let out frustration. He never broken down unless matters surrounded his family their happiness and peace.He is very sensitive and over protective it heartlessly burns his set soul on fire to witness their sufferings cannot tolerate minor scratch while here innocent baba is paying for success. He knows that a business rival is involved somewhere deep down his heart told in confidence.

He will have handle his scattered family and their happiness immediately took out phone dialled number asked him to search everything related to rivals the information should be 100% true with evidence of their involvement in baba's accident. He disconnected the call and drove towards home since his maa has been calling in tension. She stood up crying along preeti looked for ashok ji he made her settle down and pleaded to relax.

R:- Sidharth bacha Tu akele kyun aya hai tere baba kahan hain ? (voice crack)

Ss:- Maa kal raat baba ka accident huwa doctor ne operation kiya lekin slipped into coma (voice choked)

They were completely astonish rita ji and preeti cried hugging sidharth. He felt awful to handle his broken family requested them to stay strong else baba will be disappointed. Both demand to meet ashok ji wiping their tears proceed out of the mansion and opened doors of his car to settle them inside. His family is devastated preeti and rita ji are crying and requesting him to come back home since their hearts and souls are empty without him.

P:- (holding hand) baba please wake up aapke princess roh rahi hai you can't see my cry na phir kyun pareshaan kar rahe hain ?

Ss:- (hugged) Relax princess baba jald theek hojayenge you can't fall weak tum unke strong beti hona ... Do you wanna prove him wrong ?

P:- (shook head) No bhai lekin kab tak mujhe unse baatein karne hai hum aise kaise unke bina ghar jasakte hain 😭💔

Ss:- We don't have anyother choice aise time par hum sirf duaa karsakte hain I want you to stay strong for maa look at her she needs us the most (explained)

P:- (nodded) Hmmm bhai hamare khushiyaun ko kisi ki nazar lag gaye 😫

R:- Sidharth please doctors se bol tere baba ko theek karein unke bina warna mai kaise zinda rahunge ? (cried)

Ss:- (kissed forehead) Maa apne aapko sambhalo doctors koshish kar rahe hain maine jaane wale london aur america ke best specialist ko bhi report mail kare hain unka kehne hai baba jald theek hojayenge 😔

Sidharth lied to his mother and sister cause doctors haven't given assurity they told everything is in the hands of God. He went outside unable to see them cry angrily fisted hand and punched the bonnet of his car letting out frustration. It kills to view their happy family completely shattered. He want to collect all the information as soon as possible won't let their rivals live happily everyone has to pay back suddenly phone rang drawing attention.

"Sir ashok ji ke accident case mein involvement mr ranjeet gill ka hai secretly paid truck driver to attack your father's car cause of business rivalry couldn't tolerate your company gaining success. He is involved in illegal business mai aapko saare details with evidence sent kar raha hoon" disconnected call.

Sidharth couldn't believe someone can stoop down so low due to jealousy as well as hatred. He must have challenged through various project or contracts rather than stabbing from behind without their knowledge. Business rivalries should be kept out of home yet committed crime to involve his family now he will have to pay back. He clench his jaw and hands in extreme aggression it is his families turn to compensate for wrong doing. He promised himself to ruin their peace and happiness. He will take revenge from his dearest daughter as he madly loves shehnaaz.

Ss:- Tumne hamare khushiyaan barbaad karde mere baba ko jaan se maarne ki koshish kare sirf paise aur position ke liye lekin tum bhool gaye ke mai bhi itna capable hoon to ruin your happiness and peace. Tumse revenge laine ka sabse best tareeka tumhare family aur pyaare beti shehnaaz se badla laina hai. I'll do anything to destroy your personal and professional life. Main kabhi families ko involve nahi karta lekin baba ko nuksaan pohancha kar bohut galat kiya. I have to become heartless or else destruction will become impossible.

Sidharth furiously took his mobile dialled his bodyguards to kidnap shehbaaz from college. They should isolate him somewhere out of mumbai needs to be emotionless since his baba is suffering between life and death. He isn't a kind of person to involve family yet force to do something out of the box.

Ss:- I am sorry baba aapko mujhse bohut disappointment hoge lekin main Kya karun itna sab hone ke baad I can't let our enemy celebrate .. I want him to cry for his loved ones so that he realises the pain of destroying others happiness.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment