Chapter 39

(Highly mature content ahead ... Please skip of your not comfortable !!) 

He smiled enjoying her attention and beautiful statements to capture his heart forever quickly pecked lips to express similar amount of love and affection. His breath stuck as soon as those three magical words slipped out of her mouth, it made him awestruck. He always dreamt to witness this romantic moment now that it's here feels unbelievable and surreal. 

Sana:- (cupped face) Tum meri duniya bann gaye ho sidharth, dil chahta hai ke din ki shuruwaat aur ant tumse ho kyunke meri dil ki dhadkanein bhi tumhare wajah se chalte hai, I don't know, when exactly I fell for you but sidharth I love you it's a bad one and trust me you have become my life. I am blessed to have someone like you as my life partner jisne mujhe dhoke bhaari zindagi se nikal kar duniya ka sabse khofnak chehra dikhaya hai. 

Apne papa ki asliyat jaankar main toot kar bhikar gaye thi lekin tumne mujhe sambhala, jaante huwe ke woh ghatiya insaan mera baap hai. I am grateful to you sidharth, kasam lage thanks for accepting and giving me respect. I love u babe make me yours forever and ever, make love to me sidharth, dying to urs ab sabr nahi hota bass laile mujhe apne bahon mein. 

Sidharth is extremely overwhelmed and emotional to know her deep thoughts which shehnaaz had kept hidden inside her beautiful heart. He kissed her sexy lips sucking and nibbling hard, she moans aloud intensionally pressing herself against his front getting the feel of his length, so hard as rock poking out of his pants desperately waiting to be inside her dripping core. She groans unable to control before sidharth discloses inner love and affection, quickly unbuttoned to reveal his sexy bare chest without breaking passionate kiss lovingly explore every inch of his exposed skin totally loving the feel of sidharth, her husband. 

He lost every ounce of control nibbling hard on her luscious lips instantly push shehnaaz against wall and authortively slid down saree while claiming her lips dominantly until she ran out of breath. He keeps pecking swollen lips working on her blouse and throwing it down, revealing those beautiful assets. His eyes possess every inch of her body from breast to belly button, shehnaaz lowered  down gaze unable to handle his intense glare. 

Sana:- (blush) I love you sidharth ❤️

He smiles lifting up shehnaaz in bridal style and moving towards mattress she doesn't let him create distance, threw his t-shirt down, her breath stuck damn those sexy abs and biceps are treat to watch and heart shaped birth mark has created havoc inside her stomach, she desperately wants to mark territory. 

Ss:- (kissing her soft lips) I love you shehnaaz, you have made my life jaan tere bina saans laina bhi mushkil hai na jaane kab itne ahem bann gaye ke zindagi ke har mod par I want you to stand by my side, your the reason of my smile. 

Sana:- (pulling him closer) I want you to love me babe ... 

Sidharth immediately clutched her hands above head and attacked breasts to lick, nibble and suck those delicate nipples, moaned aloud pushing head back He chews hard marking his territory after gaining satisfaction dipped down on her belly button, swirling tongue around and drawing circles through saliva. 

Sana:- (moans and whimpered insanely pushing head back) ahhhh sidhaarth loveeee you so much babe. 

Ss:- (massaging her tits) what do you want me to do, shehnaaz ?

Sana:- (trying to free herself) I want you to explore my body and shove yourself inside my core until I plead for mercy. 

He ripped off her sexy panty and threw it away, inserting expert fingers inside her womenhood she scream aloud in extreme pain and pleasure, took a deep breath to calm down accelerated heartbeat. He inserts one after the other his hands massage her sexy clit and she emptied herself after experiencing earth shattering oragsm. He mischievously licked off juice and entered sucking like never before getting addicted to her sweet taste and fragrance of love. 

Ss:- (joining forehead and breathing heavily) I love you babe 😘

Sana:- (hovering on top of him and pushing sidharth against mattress) I love u more jaana ❤️

Naaz sensually ran fingers on his sexy abs and biceps while trailing down wet kisses from collarbone to birthmark and navel. She loved teasing and licking every inch of his body shivers ran down spine as soon as his hardness poked  under dripping core, his clothes act as barrier unable to endure pulled down shorts sucking him inside her mouth. Sidharth couldn't believe her sexy and naughty move totally enjoys seductive actions moaning and groaning aloud. He breaths heavily cumming inside her  while  harshly pushing himself deep inside her sweet mouth. 

After sometime, took lead by spreading her legs on either side of him pushing his length in between her thighs. He groan moving inside her deeply as much as possible she felt sensitive walls of her clits break with every push and shut eyes pushing head back and moaning out in pleasure. He gave deep thrust it was turning point where shehnaaz screams loudly while scratching his back. 

Sana:- (breathing heavily) oh my godddd, sidharth it was amazing please ek aur baar karte haina, I loved it. 

Sidharth once again thrusted from behind pushing harder and increasing pace that she reached climax within seconds and fell on stomach. He didn't stop his hands kept working too, she is a moaning mess, they are confessing love every  minute loving each others togetherness. He pulled himself out and laid on bed laughing and enjoying their limitless affection. 

Ss:- (kissed her lips) Itna mazah aya na, ufff cannot wait for another round let's go inside bathroom and have under shower, what's say ? 

Sana:- (wrapping them inside blanket) Bebu it's too cold, yahin karlaite haina mujhe itne jaldi shower nahi laina chal I love you bol !! 

Ss:- (sucked her cheeks) Love you jaan ❤️

Sana:- (hiding inside chest) Love you more, hayeee sab kuch kitna khoobsurat haina uff yeh mausam aur hum dono ka saath, kitna filmy haina 😂

Ss:- (chuckled) mera pyaara bacha 😘

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving  and supporting my work :) 

Do follow

Do vote 

Do comment