No hope left!

After I meet Nezu I sneaked back into the apartment and hopped that my mother wouldn't find out that I got back but I was wrong. She was waiting there in the living room for me and what's worse is that she was completely drunk.

Not again!

Did I had enough beatings for today?

At least I meet Nezu!

I like the chimera.

I hope I can keep my promise to him. My words are my promise and I wouldn't like to pass our meeting tomorrow. I think it will be fun. Well I am looking forward to it!

I slowly made my way to my room trying to be as quite as I can until someone grabbed my shoulder.

SHIT!

Inko: AND where the fuck do you think you are going?

Me: To my room.

Inko: After you just ditched me?

Me: I am sorry.

Inko: Where were you?

Me: Meet someone.

Inko: Who?

Me: A friend.

I at least think I can put him in this category for now.

Inko: DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!

She had a bottle in her hand and it was swaying dangerously close to my head.

Inko: WHO?

Me: Nezu.

Inko: Still lying I see!

She hit me with the bottle with enough force to let me fall down. As I was falling down I tried to regain balance by grabbing a hold of the small table on my left side. Unfortunately, I grabbed the end of it and my hand slipped making me fall on all four.

My mother than grabbed my hear and dragged me to the punishment room as she likes to call it. In truth, it was only a room with tinted windows and soundproof walls. In this room, she had all kinds of torture weapons and chains.

Once she opened the door, she threw me in and I simply accepted the fate knowing that if I would resist or not cooperate, the beating and the torture that was about to come would get a lot more painful.

Inko: You know the procedure!

I did and I hated it. I slowly stood up and went to the wall with the chains facing the wall. She than came to me chaining me to it. Next, she would use a whip. The whip was a custom made one with thorns in it. Every hit was guaranteed to rip my skin open. It was painful and I would have loved to scream only thing holding me back was my past experiences. I knew if I scream she would go all out on me. So I shut my mouth close and injured it.

After the daily bullying I receives and the beating from my former friend Katsuki, I couldn't see the good thing in humanity anymore.

What did the human ever do to me besides torture, beating, suicide baiting, stabbing, burning, hitting or throwing me against the wall?

Why do I deserve this?

I did nothing wrong!

What's wrong with this society!

I learned very quickly that if I disobeyed my mother, she would not only beat me up, until I couldn't stand anymore but she would also not give me any food. It was not as if I got any in the first place very often.

After the whip, she took out her favorite tool, the kitchen knife and began engraving the word USLESS on my back.

Inko: With this you will always remember what you are! USLESS; A MUT; A BASTARD; Just a waste of space!