Rumors!

It was already very dark when I sneaked out of the house in order to meet Stain. I didn't want to wake Dabi my father's up and besides that Stain was basically waiting in front of my window for me.

Once I opened my window and get out, we both began to speed run across the city and at some point even scaling a building up. It was all thanks to Aiazwa's and Stain's training that I could keep up with him and even be able to do something like that.

After a while we came to a halt and laid down on the roof top.

Stain: How did it go?

Me: I passed with flying colors.

Stain: Haven't expected anything less of you.

Me: Is the police still hunting you down?

Stain: Not that much thanks to your friend.

Me: You mean Nezu?

Stain: Yes, that rat did a good job in spreading rumors about me being in another city and not this one.

Me: Spreading rumors and manipulating people as well as blackmailing is his specialty besides he loved spreading chaos.

Stain: I would say you both are doing a fine job in spreading chaos as well as repairing it.

Me: Without chaos there would not be a normality.

Stain: What is your next step?

Me: Dabi already told you I want to change everything from the chore. World Domination is the easiest and straight forward way for that. First step is getting Japan in my hand and then the rest of the world.

Stain: Do you want me to get rid of the current number 1?

Me: No. Hawks is a fine hero. His believes are straightforward but wat worries me is that he is a puppet. I need to sever the strings and get him free if you understand.

Stain: Hero commission it is.

Me: Yes, but for that I would rather someone else handle the matter instead of you.

Stain: I can handle them. Don't you worry about me.

Me: My worries were not that you couldn't handle yourself but more like it is not your style in killing members of the society such as police men's or hero commission members. You made a name for yourself as the hero killer. As such it will be suspicious if you would go and kill them.

Stain: You thought every aspect through kid.

Me: Of course I did.

Stain: Then you might like this. There is a rumor going on in the streets about a group of villain calling themselves LOV.

Me: LOV? V for villain but what would the rest stand for? I sound awful like LOL League of legends. Maybe League Of Villains?

Stain: Correct. Their goal was to kill the number 1 hero but since I did that I heard they were now going after the guy killing the hero.

Me: Be careful from now on.

Stain: I fill.

As soon as he said that I heard my ferret hiss at something and immediately looked in the direction. Stain was already in front of me with his sword out and standing there protectively.

It was a mist like portal and 2 guys came out.

???: You were the one killing the number 1! You cheater! CHEATER!

Stain: I did, you got a problem with that crusty?

???: I will kill ya! You hear me! GET ME MY NOMU!

I watched the mist open another portal and a muster came out of it.

???: ATTACK!

Not any seconds later was the monster attacking Stain. Both were now in a fight for life and death.

Me: Excuse me but the number one hero deserved to die!

???: Huh, who is that NPC behind you? Your little side kick maybe?

Me: I am not a side kick and especially no NPC. If I would be something, then a glitch in the matrix.

???: Glitch you say, eeeh?

Me: I can see that you hate All Might as much as I do. Shouldn't you be happy that he is gone? Or perhaps were you after his quirk?

???: You?

Me: Hit the nail right on top, huh? You don't seem like you were the one planning to kill All Might and the guy standing right next to you is obviously only a mere tool in your presence.

???: Who said I wasn't planning on killing him?

Me: I simply don't believe that you have the capability of developing that collar around your partner's neck, that controls his quirk.

???: So what if you are right, glitch?

Me: Then that means you have either a Master or a Sensei. Knowing that All Might has a lot of different enemies, there is only one that comes to my mind that has the capabilities to recruit anyone and creating anything, like that creature over there with multiple quirks.

???: You think you know who my Sensei is?

Me: If I guess correct, will you let me met him?

???: Maybe.

Me: The person is no other than All for One.

???: Impressive. I think Sensei will like you!

Me: Now get the nomu off my friend's neck and I will come with you.

???: Deal!

Just like that he called the nomu back and I went with them through the portal. Leaving Stain there alone but before I left I made eye contact with him as to tell him everything would be fine.

Once I went through the portal I found myself in a rundown bar. The mist guy got a pair of cuffs from one of his portals and was about to put them on me.

Me: These won't work.

Mist: What do you mean?

Me: They are quirk suppression cuffs right?

Mist Yes. They won't hurt you.

Me: I am not worried. It's just that I am quirkless.

Crusty: You, Glitch have no quirk? You cheating and hacking or something?

Me: Matter of fact I hack and I have a great cheat code with me.

Mist: You don't mind me putting them still on?

Me: I would appreciate normal cuffs since they are not that heavy but no, go on and put them on. It's only logical after all.

With my permission, the mist guys put the cuff on me.

Crusty: Get prepared Glitch for meeting my Sensei! I advise you to pay him the utmost respect if you want to survive!