Not every Villain is a literal Villain

I was walking around from a while until I got to the place where I first met the sludge villain. The whole place gave me deja vu vibes.

Would be my life different if he didn't attack me?

I should be thankful for that though.

Without him, I wouldn't have met Eraserhead or Mic.

They wouldn't have adopted me or maybe they would...

Anyway I am thankful for him.

Me: Thank you sludge villain! I hope you are in a place where you are treated well.

As I was stuck in my memories of that day, I didn't realize that I was not alone there.

???: Found you!

Me: Huh?

I turned around and I was sure that the person meant me but the moment I turned around I saw the same sludge villain and another person. He had some burned skin and he looked like he didn't wanted to see the villain.

???: Did you get what is mine?

???: I told you to leave me alone!

In the next moment, I saw blue flames surrounding him but that was not all. The flames quickly began to grow and they came close to me. I closed my eyes and used my hands to shield my face in an x like motion.

Me: Ahh!

I couldn't help it but make a noise, since they licked at my skin for a short while but it was enough to leave me with some burns.

???: YOU!!!

I opened my eyes and dropped my hands. I would have loved to ask my ferret for help but I couldn't. He was still way to weak after what has happened and I was sure to bring him to Recovery Girl afterwards. Anubis was in my pocket and I was sure to not let anything happen to my dear friend.

The moment the flames went down a little bit I saw the sludge villain attack me again.

???: This is for getting me captured! Do you even know how hard it was to escape?!

???: Let him be!

I was quickly surrounded by the slime and as much as I struggled nothing helped me to get free. Their voice came only out as a whisper and I could barely ear them.

This will be my end?

???: This is the brat that got me captured! I will use him as a cover!

???: NO!

I was about to black out completely from the nonexistence oxygen that I got. I could feel it and I began seeing small black dots.

NO!

I can't black out!

I can't end here!

???: What are you gonna do huh?

???: Last warning! Let him go immediately!

???: Or else?

This was all I could hear before completely blacking out.

I am sorry Aizawa, Yamada, Nezu.

You saved me and here I am dyeing....

I am so sorry!

I only wish that I had more time with you!

Dabi's POV:

I was careless not see a kid waling here.