Welcome to the family

I enjoyed our time together and time flew by way to quick. From the looks of it, he lived in that abandoned building. He didn't felt like he was an actual villain but more like a lost soul to me and so I decided to bring him to UA with me. There must be something I could do to help him out too.

Me: Dabi, you don't have to come with me but I would appreciate it.

Dabi: Come with you?

Me: Yeah.. This is your home right?

Dabi: Yeah and?

Me: You don't deserve to live here, no one should live here alone. I would say go back to your family but that isn't an option and so I want you to come with me to my family! I am sure they wouldn't mind.

Dabi: Are you seriously offering me a place to stay?

Me: Yes... but it's up to you to accept it. I mean I won't force you and you don't have to if you don't want to.

Dabi: No, kid that's not it.

Me: Are you worried because of your villainous past?

Dabi: How?

Me: It's pretty obvious that you are thinking about it.

Dabi: yeah.

Me: How about this. You can come with me and if you don't like it you can leave again. I just don't want you to be so alone!

Dabi: Thanks kid!

Me: Do you know how late it is?

Dabi: It should be around 5 why?

Me: Oh nononono! I completely forget!

Dabi: You good?

Me: No, I forget. I should have gone to UA and meet up with my dad.

Dabi: You ain't going anywhere how weak you are right now.

Me: But I have too!

Dabi: Nope.

Me: Dabs please, they will worry about me!

Dabi: Fine but I am coming with you!

Me: Thanks.

With that we slowly made our way to UA. Thanks to the sludge villain attack, I still felt very weak and my head was still spinning. Once we arrived, I immediately went inside with Dabi by my side. It wasn't hard to know where Recovery Girl's office was since I memorized the path. Once I see something I would immediately memorize it. We both went out way towards the office and the moment we arrived in front of it, I knocked at the door and entered the moment she gave us the approval.

Reocvery Girl: Oh my Izu! What happened to you?

Me: I am fine, can you have a look at Anubis please? He still didn't wake up.

Dabi: You don't look too good as well!

Me: Really?

Reovery Girl: Are you kidding, dearie? You look horrible and who is your companion?

Dabi: ahm..

Me: He is an old friend of mine. I call him Dabi.

Recovery Girl: Now then what happened?

Dabi: He got attacked by a villain and I found him by shear accident.

Recovery Girl: These wounds don't look that recent.

Dabi: He got attacked a couple of hours ago.

Recovery Girl: Why the heck is he only here in my office now?