UA entrence exam!

I spent the last few months training with Aizawa and Stain and gained in speed, stamina, stealth techniques and even some good combat techniques from both too. All in all I found out that the best weapon that suited me were twin daggers. Once Stain found that out, he began training me in order to be capable of handling myself.

Nezu also began to tell Power Loader to make a special pair of twin daggers for me. Once I told him I wanted to use twin daggers on the entrance exam, he immediately allowed it and even went so far as to tell me he let Power Loader make a special pair of them just for me.

I was happy upon hearing that. Not only would the daggers be able to cut my opponent but since they are made from a support item specialist, they would also have some kind of hidden trigger to unleash something. I was sure about that one.

Anubis was also allowed to participate in the UA entrance exam with me, since he was written down as my support animal. Speaking of Animals, I managed to get a cobra from Nezu and gifted it to Dabi. At first he looked at me very perplexed but once he saw what kind of snake it was he immediately went ahead and took it out of the box. The snake took a liking to him too and is following him everywhere like Anubis is following me on his shoulder.

That much to he doesn't like pets at all.

As for Hawks, I was lucky that nothing went wrong and he decided tactually go through with my advice and just be himself while he was on UA's ground. I was also spending some time with him just talking about anything and everything. He still didn't know about the world domination thing that was going around but thanks to me and Nezu he became the number 1 hero even surpassing Endeavor.

I knew that he asked Nezu about me and that Nezu told him everything about my past and how I suffered. I could see it in his eyes. He looked at me with pity at a couple of events. He once brought me to an amusement park and I told him, I never been to one. Another time he took me to an indoor waterpark and I once again told him I never been to one. Since then he would bring me everywhere he thought it would be fun to be.

Nedless to say that we grew closer and that I began considering him as another older brother. It also looked like he has adopted himself into the Aizawa-Yamada household since he shows up at outdoor whenever he wants and just visits us.

Dabi and Hawks both were coming along just great. I once again gained another family member.

They all helped me to get stronger in order to get into UA. Aizawa even told me that no matter if I would manage to get in or not he would bring me to his class and have me join them. Nezu was also the same opinion.

To be quite frank the writing exam was not that hard. It took me only 15 minutes to finish it. After that I had Hawks already waiting for me outside the exams room door.

Hawks: You finished, feathers?

Me: Yep.

Hawks: How was it?

Me: I say easy but it probably is hell for the others.

Hawks: I bet!

Me: Not wanna be rude but why are you here? Don't you have like number 1 hero duties to do?

Hawks: I am the fastest hero there is! I already finished my duty besides I took todays day off since I am attending the teachers while they watch the physical exam.

Me: Oh.

Hawks: Besides that, I am only number one because of you and Nezu. I don't know what you did but it worked.

Me: Oh nothing much.

Hawks: What do you mean nothing much?

Me: We just released some epic videos on how you saved some people and also leaked the damage report and collateral damages from Endeavor out.

Hawks: No wonder people started lightning up trashcan and sending pics around saying it was Endeavor.

Me: Yeah.

Hawks: So what are you planning on doing until the physical portion starts?

Me: I don't know. Nezu told me to come over have a game of chess with him.

Hawks: Then how about you come with me!

Me: And where would we go?

Hawks: That will be a secret.

Me: KFC?

Hawks: Was it that obvious?

Me: You always think about some chicken, so yes.

Hawks: Wanna come?

Me: No, thanks. I will be visiting Chiyo. She also told me to come over and just enjoy my time. I also haven't spent a lot of time with her lately.

Hawks: Awww...

Me: You can go ask Dabi. I am sure he would love to join you.

Hawks: Yes. Good idea. Bye Izu, till later!

Me: Bye.

Time skip brought to you by Izuku enjoying his quiet time with RG and sipping some good tea before the physical exam started.

I was currently in the waiting room with all the different kids and waiting for my pops to give us the go signal in order to go and destroy the whole exam. Nezu was expecting me to spread chaos after all.

Mic: Are you ready, little listeners?

....

No one said anything.

Mic: I said are you ready?

Me: YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!

I decided to make my father happy and shouted with all my might. As soon as I did that a couple of students began following my example.

Mic: Then go!

It took a couple of seconds for the others to start running. By that time, I was already by the gates and found my first target.

Me: Anubis!

Anubis: *happy ferret noises*

I had him run to my hand and gave him a little extra push and he jumped and leaped into the air. The moment he landed everything began to freeze. This was a move Aizawa taught us and my next move was something I had learned from Stain. Me and Anubis became one invincible team together.

Taking out the twin daggers, I began running low speeding up using the ice to my advantage. Once I was behind the robot I managed to serve its head from his body.

As already mentioned my daggers were made by Power Loader personally. He made sure that they could cut through anything even steel like butter. Nothing could stop them. They were even hard to break and the had a button that enables me to let the blade be covered with some paralyze liquid. Once the liquid was in the system of a person, they would immediately drop to the ground unable to move. It was something Chiyo came up especially for me.

I was thankful for everyone and I was sure to make them proud. I would for sure break the high score.

Knowing that the robots are all connected together, all I had to do was get the motherboard out and rewire it. That was all it took to create a reverse signal and let the other Robots shut down. Thanks to that the whole exam was over been in 20 minutes.

Once I was done I saw a drone circling all around me and I made sure to smile into the camera. I gave them a smile that could reveal the sun.

Mic: Looks like every Enemy is defeated.

It was the symbol that thanks to me, no robot was left to get defeated in the whole area. It could be only my imagination but I was sure I could hear Nezu, Aizawa, Power Laoder, Chiyo and Hawks laugh at what I did.

After that day, Nezu told me that he needed to make another date for the other candidates to participate and give their best too. However, he never saw someone defeating every villain in 20 minutes. I even killed the zero pointer because of the stunt. Needless to say I got the highest mark ever and full points.

That evening Aizawa and Mic decided to invite us to a nice dinner in a restaurant in order to celebrate my victory. Hawks, Nezu and Chiyo were there too.