Party!

The day after the incident that shook all of Japan, every school was closed due to all the kids being to emotion about All Might's. I on the other hand was more than happy about it.

It was probably one of the best day in my life so far. The hero society was panicking since the number one hero died. The people on the streets were unsure what to do anymore and who would protect him in their place.

Chaos was what All Mights dead left. Now in this chaos I need a new hero to rise and protect the citizens of Japan. One that I could talk to and would not go against me. I could obviously not be the hero myself yet since I was too young for that. People will get suspicious about a young quirkless boy being on the top of everything.

My next choice would be Dabi. He could not only show his father that he was better than him but also bath in the light of the number one hero. Only problem here was that he was still no official hero.

Nezu: It's your turn.

Me: Huh.. Oh right sorry.

Me and Nezu were currently playing a nice game of chess. It was a rather easy game for me. I already layed every trap for him out, all I had to do was wait and play some dumb moves. This was why I got stuck in my thoughts.

Nezu: You seem to be deep in thoughts, Izuku. Do you wanna share them?

Me: We just got rid of that cockroach but now we need a symbol of light that would follow us on their free will. I am thinking on who to take.

Nezu: If it is that, may I suggest Hawks.

Me: The number 3 hero?

Nezu: Yes. He is currently a pawn of the hero commission. I am sure if we would set him free he would join our side.

Me: Reasonable and it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Nezu: It would also be one of our big step in order to bring the hero society down.

Me: You are right. We need to tackle the problem by its root. However, we are not that strong yet.

Nezu: You might be right there Izuku but we will.

Me: Check mate!

Nezu: You still managed to beat me while only being partially here with your mind. Congratulation. You really are a good opponent.

Me: Likewise.

Nezu: Let's talk about the entrance exam.

Me: It's in 8 months right?

Nezu: Yes. Since the last test I gave you for my teachers, I know that there is no need to prepare you for the writing exam as it is only a lighter version of the test.

Me: I understand.

Nezu: However, we still need you to gain some stamina and train physically.

Me: Aizawa hasn't started training me yet. All we do is run in the morning and in the evening together.

Nezu: Building up stamina.

Me: I thought about asking Stain to help me out.

Nezu: That is quite the good idea. His sword and short sword techniques arte one of the best in the word.

Me: I thought so.

Nezu: Anyways, since we defeated a cockroach, I was so free as to prepare a party for this. It is after all the first step towards world domination that we just manage to clear.

Me: So you are throwing a party?

Nezu: Yes. Come with me in the teachers' lounge, the others should be already waiting there.