A Lost Case!

Nezu's POV:

I was rather early to our meeting. All day long, I had this feeling that something was wrong and as the meeting time came closer, this feeling got only worse. Something was wrong but I didn't know what it was and I didn't like it at all!

Since I knew his name, I did a little bit of researching and found out that he is living with his mother Inko Midoriya. After more searching, I found his appliance letter to UA and immediately accepted him. On this letter, it stated that he is currently a student of Aldera Junior High. With some more time, I found out that he is labeled as a troubling student.

This made me rather skeptical because of our meeting. I knew found that the green bean was well educated and mannered. The fact that he was quirkless didn't bother me at all but I knew the hardship that comes with that label. Knowing this it didn't surprise me at all that the school put him down as a trouble maker.

Note to myself:

I am going to sue and even make this school close for good.

Another note to myself:

Destroy the lives of every teachers encouraging such a nonsense about quirkless people!

It was getting late and Izuku wasn't showing up. I began to panic slightly. Yesterday he had the smell off blood on it. There was a good possibility about 95% that he was laying on the ground somewhere injured and perhaps even bleeding to death.

Non wanting to take the risk of him dyeing, I quickly took out my phone. I knew his mother's phone number since I did a little research about him and so I dialed her number first. There was a slim chance that I was jumping to conclusions and he is at home or simply forgot about the time.

Mrs. Midoriya: Hello?

Me: Good evening Ma'am. My name is Nezu and I am the principle of UA.

Mrs. Midoriya: How can I help you?

So he didn't tell you about his application...

Is he scared of you or do you simply not care about him?

Me: I found your son's application and I wanted to have a little interview with him. Would it be all right if I talked to him?

Mrs. Midoriya: That useless bastard really went ahead and signed for UA?! I am sorry for the inconvenient my idiotic son made. He won't be attending UA.

First option it is!

Question is are you only mentally torturing him or also physically abusing your child?

Me: How come?

Mrs. Midoriya: He is quirkless. He would only ruin the good reputation of your school.

You Ma'am just reserved a special cell in prison for the next couple of years!

Me: Nonetheless, I would like to talk to him personally. Is he at home?

Mrs. Midoriya: No, that goddamn child is somewhere outside and making some kind of ruckus, I am sure of it.

He is outside?!

Something might have happened to him and you don't even care!

He might even feel tired of live and commit and you wouldn't even shear a single tear over his death?!

Me: I see. Well I wish you a nice evening Ma'am. Goodbye!

Mrs. Midoriya: Goodbye.

This was expected.