Anubis

After 3 games of chess and me beating Nezu in every single one, Aizawa called it a day and I was allowed to go to my new home with him. He showed me to his care and opened the passenger seat right next to the driver for me. Once we were inside, he began driving home.

It felt so weird even thinking about calling another place home and not hellhole!

Aizawa: Mic has a welcome gift prepared for you. Nezu helped us pick it up. He was also the one getting it for you.

Me: A gift?

Aizawa: Yeah, Mic and Nezu insisted on it.

Me: I see...

Aizawa: Don't tell me you never got a gift, kid.

Me: I didn't.

Aizawa: *Sigh* what did I even expect from that demon.

Me: It's okay though, I don't need a gift.

Aizawa: Well you are getting one and I hope you like it.

I wonder what it will be.

Aizawa: Oh and I have one question. I probably should have asked you that sooner but do you have something against cat?

Me: No. Let me guess you have some?

Aizawa: No, just one and a cockatoo.

Me: Pffff

Aizawa: What's so funny about it?

Me: Ah nothing.

Aizawa: Spit it out, problem child.

Me: The thought of you and Mic resemble a cat and a cockatoo.

Aizawa: How do I resemble a cat? I am with you with him being one that's why I got him one.

Me: You are as agile and stealthy as a cat.

Aizawa: Hmmm. I see.

Me: If you gave a cockatoo to Mic, then he must be the one that gave you a cat, right?

Aizawa: Yeah.

Me: Let me guess, a black one too.

Aizawa: Spot on kid.

That's soo cute!

I could see his eyes sparkle when he began talking about cats and that's how I immediately knew that he loves them.

Me: What are they called?

Aizawa: The cat Loki and the cockatoo Apollo.

A trickster and the god of light.

How did they even think about naming their animals like that?

I sure hope that the trickster isn't really a trickster but a cute cat that loves cuddles!

We both didn't talk about anything the whole time until we got to the house. Thanks to our talk I was sure that they got me a pet to. Once there we went to the front, door and entered the house. I was immediately meet with Loki and Apollo.

Sooo cute!