World Domination ✔

3rd POV:

After that shocking event in the Aizawa-Yamada household (A/N: I think it sounds simply better than Yamda-Aizawa), everything quickly went back to normal. They all just accepted the fact about Izuku being the most powerful being in japan. Not only did they accept that but also his goal of conquer the world and ruling it too. Though that was more Nezu's goal as to Izukus. It was only that the green bean still didn't know it.

There was something else he didn't know off. Nezu had Recovery Girl take All Might's blood and a hair strain. Now was the time for Izuku to get not only powerful but op as well in both body and mind.

That was the reason why Nezu had Izuku come to the infirmary. Once he was in there they showed him a glass with All Might's blood. Normally blood would have gotten bad until now but thanks to One for All unique preservation sense it was still as fresh as ever.

Izuku: What is this?

Nezu: Blood.

Izuku: Why is the blood leaning against the glass towards me? I am not even holding it that way. Nezu what is this?

Nezu: That is All Mights blood.

Recovery Girl: Just drink up, dearie.

Izuku: You expect me to drink that? After its more than half a year that he died?

Recovery Girl: I have checked the state of the blood prior. It is completely fine and fresh too.

Nezu: It's fine.

Izuku: Why do I need to drink this again?

Nezu: In order to gain One for All. Look at it. It want's you.

Izuku: But I am fine being quirkless.

Nezu: No. Now drink.

Recovery Girl: The rat is right. It is better if you had a quirk.

Izuku: But I have Anubis.

Recovery Girl: Oh dearie there will be times when you will be alone and you will need to get yourself out of any situations. This is the safest method.

Nezu: Think about it this way: No one can stop you from ruling the world after this.

Izuku: But I never wanted to rule the world.

Nezu: We are about to conquer it in an hour. Might as well have the rule it son.

Recovery Girl: Now close your eyes and down with that dearie.

This was how Izuku gained One for All. Even though he hated the thought of drinking human blood the way the two people in the room where, there was no way he could have refused them. They would have found another way of making him consume the blood. That was something Izuku was terribly aware off.

Now having a quirk, he was no longer quirkless and he found himself missing the old times when he was quirkless. It was thanks to that status that he was rescued and that he gained such a good family.

Later that day, Nezu had a meeting with the most important people in the world that were ruling over Europe, America, Russia, China, Australia. Africa and Asia. Since they were now in control of Japan, they wanted to make sure that nothing stands in the way. It was the most straightforward tactic and probably one of the easiest way as well.

Now in the conference room in UA was sitting Nezu with Izuku. The camera was focused on these two alone leaving the whole room unseen. They didn't wanted to reveal their ally's from the beginning after all. In the same room were Stain, LOV including AfO and a nomu, Hawks and the rest of Izukus family.