Field Trip or Murder Mystery?

Today was the day I would spend 24/7 with Nezu and the first stop we went to early in the morning was the black market. We of course didn't go there in person. Or at least not in the beginning anyways. Anyways I was currently in the middle of the black market wondering around completely lost.

How did I get here?

Simply really, really simply.

Literally anything could have happened and the one thing that got me lost was Nezu's fault. We were prepared for literally any attack but not for Nezu crashing my dear drone. That is not even all.

Okay do here is how it went:

I said let the drone be there and head home.

Then he said no.

Of course I asked why not.

The reply was that it was a piece of great technology and fallen to the wrong hands it could cause havoc.

It was logical and it didn't surprise but I had he not thought about this more? Never ever would I send a drone in that would leave some evidence. I od course have installed a self-destruct button to the remote that would send a rather a signal to the area around us. It was a highly destructive signal that would actually destroyed any kind of device that had no protection against it in it. Meaning all small device including drones would go of.

I still needed to deliver at least a little bit chaos after all if I wanted to get world domination. It is included in the name nonetheless!

So I told him, I could destroy it.

Hah that was the biggest mistake I did!

The moment I said that he looked at me and freaked out telling me I couldn't just destroy such a masterpiece and that I would be a killer of some sort. He then went on saying that he will retrieve the drone and I should wait here in a nearby save park.

Now after waiting for 2 hours for him, I decided to go have a look for him myself and that is how I got lost.

Great story and a great intro of the next horror movie or at least I thought so.

The streets and the houses looked not only abandoned but also rundown. Now normally I would easily maneuver everywhere only that I ran away from some creepy people early and haven't gotten a clue where I was. Worst part was that I was already about 3 hours walking across this black market and I haven't found Nezu nor the drone. On top of that I had no way of contacting him since he left his phone with me.

Great plan Sherlock!

Why not just destroy the damn drone?!

Yes, I was moody!

But can you blame me?

Everyone would have felt that way after getting lost, chased by some creepy people, some dogs and now being in front of a house that looked like a haunted mansion and having no other choice then to go in because the people with dogs were still chasing me.

Seriously Nezu, where the heck did you even brought me to?

Once I was inside I began looking around until I found a pretty good hiding spot and hit there. The people went inside the building. I was close to the main entrance area and all the walls were pretty thin.

???: Where the fuck did that kid go?

???: Let's look around!

???: Ahm boss?

???: WHAT?

???: Th dogs are scared!

???: That's not a fucking good sign, let's leave. The kid is dead meat if HE finds him anyways.