School policy!

I woke up and the first thing I felt was Anubis climbing up my chest and nuzzling himself against my cheek. I moved my hand and began petting it. Then I heard a loud snore and immediately looked at the culprits it was Mic still fast asleep beside me, turning my head to the other side I saw Aizawa also still asleep. Both of their animals where close to their owner.

Me (whispering): Morning Anubis!

I then slowly began moving and it took me some while to get out of their grasps. We kind all slept together on the couch and at some point Mic began hugging me while I was leaning against Aizawa.

The moment I was out of there, I went to the kitchen. I put Anubis down on the table while I had a look around. I was ready to make some breakfast for all of them and the first thing I did was make some coffee and a thermos full of coffee for Aizawa to go.

I am sure he will like it!

Next up, I began making some bacon and eggs. However, this was not the only dish I began making. I made some pancakes too!

Aizawa: This smells delicious!

With that, I let the cup of coffee that I had in my hand drop to the ground. The sudden voice of my new guardian scared me. I was not prepared to hear him at all. The worst part was that inside of that cup was freshly made coffee. It was also the last thing I needed to put on the table before I wanted to wake them up.

I jumped at his voice and let it go but once I realize my mistake I immediately began picking up the pieces of the shattered cup.

Me: I am sorry.

Aizawa: Don't touch that, problem child!

Me: I am sorry.

I knew better and still got cut by one of the shards. In the next moment, I felt someone pulling my hand away. I looked up at the person and it was Aizawa.

Aizawa: Let's get this tended shall we?

I nodded and let Aizawa lead me to the table.

Aizawa: Stay here, I will go and grab the first aid kit.

With that, he left the room and I was left alone in the kitchen. Anubis quickly climbed down my arm and began licking my wound.

Me: It's okay Anubis.

I began petting his head with my other hand.

Me: I am just not used to people being around me and not hitting me or trying to harm me in any ways.

The ferret just looked at me and nodded.

Me: Say, you want to wake up, Mic?

I saw the eyes of Anubis sparkle and he began jumping up and down while running in a circle on the desk.

Me: All right, then go!

With that, Anubis jumped down of the table and ran to the next room and crashing into Aizawa.

Me: pfff....

Aizawa: Wow, slow down!

I watched my ferret directly running into his foot.

Me: Anubis be more careful, please.

He looked back at me nodded and went out.

Aizawa: Loki, watch over him and don't do anything stupid to Zashi.

He then came to me and cleaned the wound and also put a band aid on it. Next, think we know we heard Mic scream.

Mic: AAAAAAHHHH!