❦〚A Declaration of War〛❦

Hi. Yes, I'm alive. Somehow. Anyways, I'm trying to de-stress right now, and that usually takes a long time for me to fully de-stress.I was also recently in Maine and some drama went down in another Fandom, that I had to leave publicly for (some of you might know what happened). Anyways, hi. New chapter, sorry I've been one for about a month, bye bye.

       Random story I remember. When I was younger I took off my glasses do read something. Now I can see without my glasses as long as everything is close enough for me. So this son of a bitch asks me "do your glasses help you see?" And I was like "yeah....? Duh". And this they said "no no. Do your glasses help you see, you know, cause of the shape of your eyes?" And I wanted to take my desk and hit that kid in the head to try and knock some common sense into their dollar store brain.

        Random question. Does anyone remember that whole Kirishima x X thing? Is that still a thing with you guys? Cause I looked back at my old Q&A's from the old version and I saw that and I was like "do people still ship that?".

        "So...I can't do the Sports Festival?" (Y/n) asked her doctor. Aizawa took his daughter to the same doctor that had treated her hands, since (Y/n) wanted to know if she'll be able to partake in the famous U.A. sports festival.

        "Currently, I think it is too dangerous for you to use your hands for anything but writing and doing basic necessities," The doctor said. "I'm sorry miss."

        "Awe, dang!" (Y/n) whined. "And here I was really hoping to participate this year! Watching all the students before me do amazing and now I'm missing my very first one! Oh well, it's not like I have anything to show off anyways."

        "You're way too positive about this," Aizawa mumbled. "Thank you doc. We should get going now. The sports festival will be starting soon, and this was a last minute check up to see if (Y/n) could participate."

        "How much time we got until the classes are going to be introduced?" (Y/n) asked.

        "About 10 minutes."

        Bursting into the Class 1-A waiting room, (Y/n) was panting heavily. Her and her father had to run past the large crowds to get inside. The girl was trying to catch her breath, along with trying to fan her face with her hand. "Whoo. Way to many people. Seems USJ really brought some attention to us."

        "(Y/n)-san, why are you breathing so heavily?" Deku asked. Class 1-A wasn't told about Aizawa taking (Y/n) to the doctors, only that he was going to be out for a while. Majority of the students thought (Y/n) was just doing some small errands or working at one of the food stalls outside.

        "Well, dad and I ran all the way over here since we had only 10 minutes left before your classes were going to be introduced," (Y/n) managed to say between gasps. "I was at the doctors to see if I can participate in the sports festival."

        "From what you're wearing, I'm gonna say they said no?" Uraraka asked, a frown on her face. She was hoping to be able to see (Y/n) in action.

        "Sadly," (Y/n) sighed, and brought her hands over her head to try and open up her lungs more. "They think it's too dangerous for me to participate since I can't feel anything with my hands right now. I can only feel pressure, but I can't feel pain, nor hot or cold things. That's not very fun, may I say."

        "Weakling." Katsuki mumbled.

        "Wanna say that to my face you Pomeranian?" (Y/n) asked. She may be out of breath but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a keen sense of hearing.

        "The fuck you just call me?!" Katsuki yelled.

        "You heard me!" (Y/n) yelled back.

        Before anymore words could be exchanged, the door opened, and there was Iida. "Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!"

        (Y/n) could see the nervousness on her friends faces. Mineta kept writing person on his hand while Izuku had to put his hand over his chest and take a deep breath.

        "Midoriya." A smooth and alluring voice made the green haired boy look over to the dual colored eyed boy.

        "Todoroki?" Izuku asked, turning his body to face the older boy. "What is it?"

        Now this caught the attention of everyone.

        "A public challenge?" (Y/n) asked herself. "Now this is going to make things quite interesting."

        "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Todoroki said, quite bluntly.

        "I knew he was blunt, but I didn't know he was that blunt." (Y/n) internally face palmed.

        "Y-yeah..." Izuku didn't exactly know what to say.

        "But..." Todoroki continued. "All Might had his eye on you, doesn't he?"

        There was a reaction, just what Todoroki needed to confirm any suspicion he might have had.

        "I'm not trying to pry about that," The dual haired boy said, even though it seemed like he was anyways. "But I'm going to beat you."

        "Oh?" Kaminari asked. "Is the best in the class making a declaration of war?"

        "Hey, hey, hey!" Kirishima got up from his seat and walked over to the two, putting his hand on Todoroki's right shoulder. "Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!"

        "We're not here to play at being friends," Todoroki knocked Kirishima's hand off his shoulder. He turned around and started walking towards the exit. "So what does it matter?"

        "Todoroki," Izuku spoke. "I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people...Looking at it objectively...."

        "Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively..." Kirishima said, trying to be the one to cut the fuse before any bomb could go off.

        "But everyone-" Izuku said. "The students from the other courses are aiming for the top spot with everything they've got!I can't afford to fall far behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have, too."

        "Yeah." Was all Todoroki said.

        (Y/n) had a small smirk on her face. "Oh, I see potential."